Thread: LyndsayJ & Cassie!

1. ...

LyndsayJ & Cassie!

Advertisements
    Say to your new pal!
  2. Senior Member

How ya holding up so far?
  3. Senior Member

so far so good. i've been busy working so far which is a good thing. its making the first week a lot easier than it probably should be. how are you doing?
  4. Senior Member
    Keeping busy is definitely important! The first few weeks were the hardest for me...but once I get into a routine, I manage pretty well. Have you applied at any salons yet?
  5. Senior Member
    I just emailed my resume to a salon. I was browsing their website and it said theyre always looking and to email a resume so i did. Sometime next week whenever i have off work I'm going to stop in and introduce myself in person. I'm gonna try to find some other salons to go to as well that day. I hope i can find something fast
  6. Senior Member
    I'm currently looking at salons and trying to decide on what to do for my wedding. I know it's a little far off still, but I want to know about how much I'll be paying very far in advance. I never know what to look for though...I'm terrible with my own hair and I'm so indecisive. I don't know who to decide to use...or how! I thought i would base it on price...but they're all around the same.
  7. Senior Member
    take a look at salons websites or ask for a portfolio while your there to see if they have wedding pictures and see which you like best. i know certain people will do different looks than others. like my friend does updos and they are beautiful updos but not what i would personally want on myself. so it really depends which style you like
  8. Senior Member
    Good point. I know I definitely do not want my hair up. I hate how I like with my hair up...I think it males me look heavier. My brother's wife was a hair maximum during their wedding...made all the bridesmaids wear their hair up because she wanted to be the only one with her hair down. To me, that's ridiculous. I don't really care how my maids wear their hair as ling as it looks nice and THEY feel beautiful. To me, them feeling beautiful will make the pictures turn out that much better.

How us your weekend going so far? I'm at my parents for the weekend because my grandparents are visiting from PA. Do you have any plans for the super bowl?
  9. Senior Member
    yeah i never understood the whole "must make my bridesmaids look shitty so i look good" type of thing. wouldnt you want them to look good at your wedding?
    i dont like my hair up either. try doing something half up and curly maybe

my weekend is alright so far. i havent done much besides work. it hasnt even been a week yet and i can already tell its gonna be a long year if i dont find people to start spending time with.
    i'll be working tomorrow til 8. a guy i work with is planning on hooking his laptop up to a tv so we can watch the game at work
    how bout you? and plans tomorrow?
  10. Senior Member
    I'm thinking the same thing for my hair...half up/down. I want it a little different than the typical though...not sure how yet...but I have plenty of time to decide that stuff.

Tomorrow I've got a few things I need to do. I REALLY need to clean the apartment...I've been gone for a few weekends in a row so I haven't had my days where I do the regular clutter clean up. I also need to stop by David's Bridal...I've lost a little weight and I want to try on the smaller dress size to see if I can switch mine out. When you buy the dress, you have 90 days to swap it out for a different size...my 90 days is coming due soon. I don't know if I've lost enough to go down a size...but I'll find out tomorrow! Then I need to head over to Dillards. We have a Dillards Clearance store here...everything is marked at least 50% off. For some reason, I'm just now learning about this place! I went last weekend and found two dresses for wedding events...less than $60 for them both! Regular price it would've been over $300. I'm thinking neither of those dresses really work for my planning session which is this month...so hopefully I'll find something tomorrow. Then time for the gym.

I you a fan of either team playing tomorrow? I'm a huge Steeler fan...so I could care less who wins. I love football in general though, so I'll probably still watch the game.

The first few weeks are always difficult. I wouldn't say it gets easier...but you just get a little more used to it.
    Have you gotten his address to send packages to? That's a good way to pass the time...and it can be a little time consuming!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast