1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

Jump for Joy Truzbabygirl

Advertisements
    Hi Deployment Pal
  2. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake
    !!!!!!!!!! ........ I'm so sorry I didn't see this!!

How are you doing? Everything okay? Any plans for the weekend?
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Its ok.

I am doing alright. Keeping insanely busy right now. I do actually have plans for this weekend. Saturday, I am supposed to be going to Cedar Pointe with some friends for HalloWeekends. Oh and I am Melissa in case my siggy didn't give it away. So how are you? Any weekend plans?
  4. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake
    Ooooo Cedar point I heard is awesome!!! Did you take any pics?
    My weekend was boring... .... clean....watch Bradley....clean......yell at Bradley.

How you hanging in? The week is almost over
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by truzbabygirl View Post
    Ooooo Cedar point I heard is awesome!!! Did you take any pics?
    My weekend was boring... .... clean....watch Bradley....clean......yell at Bradley.

How you hanging in? The week is almost over
    There is a thread in General Chat posted by Sarebear26 cause I met her on Saturday. I am hanging in there. I will be here for the entire month now. DB got extended.
  6. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by sailorsgirl1987 View Post
    There is a thread in General Chat posted by Sarebear26 cause I met her on Saturday. I am hanging in there. I will be here for the entire month now. DB got extended.
    oooooo for meeting Sare!..... oh no!.... You'll make it through.... you have me. And I'm not going no where
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by truzbabygirl View Post
    oooooo for meeting Sare!..... oh no!.... You'll make it through.... you have me. And I'm not going no where
    That is very good to know. I only just found out about the rumors being confirmed yesterday. So still struggling to deal with it. I still think that I am going to wake up and yesterday was nothing but a dream. I know it is wishful thinking though.
  8. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake
    how you doing? Hanging in there? Any weekend plans? Doing anything for Halloween?
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I am alright. Just kind of bumming right now. This was the weekend that Jeremy was supposed to be coming back from deployment. I am hanging in there though. Other than working I have no real plans for this weekend. I might be going and spending some time with Jeremy's mom tomorrow though. Gotta talk to her about it first. Won't have any plans for Halloween until the schedule is up at work. I am most likely working though since Halloween is our busiest day of the year and one of two days that nobody is allowed to request off. What about you?
  10. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by sailorsgirl1987 View Post
    I am alright. Just kind of bumming right now. This was the weekend that Jeremy was supposed to be coming back from deployment. I am hanging in there though. Other than working I have no real plans for this weekend. I might be going and spending some time with Jeremy's mom tomorrow though. Gotta talk to her about it first. Won't have any plans for Halloween until the schedule is up at work. I am most likely working though since Halloween is our busiest day of the year and one of two days that nobody is allowed to request off. What about you?
    Yeah I'm kinda bumming too. I went MIA on some of the girls I'm more closer with. Which I shouldn't have. But I'm hanging tough.

My mission today is oraginize and clean, set up my sewing machine. Crystal is going to be a wonderful big sis and help me learn to sew I hope she realizes what she's taking on. I'll be trying to figure out a way to make some cash fast...... Saturday we'll be going to the pumpkin patch. I'll take pictures but I have to use the 35mm because I haven't got my digi yet. So I'll have pictures but have to wait untill I get them put on disks. I'll be taking Bradley trick or treating for the first time this year. I'm super excited. He's into the spooky stuff, but I know something will scare him that night. He's a good boy, he'll laugh afterwards. Then he wants to alwayss try to figure out how the scarey stuff works.

Hang in there!!! Your man will be home soon!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast