Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: nana_bear15

1. HE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blog Entries

Big Grin nana_bear15

Advertisements
    Hey girl!!

Just wanted to see how you were doing!! :-) Hope all is well. How is your mom doing? How are the twins? How's your man??

-Kristine
  2. What? I'm just a Sassy Southern Bell!
    What? I'm just a Sassy Southern Bell!
    Blog Entries
    Good I spent the day at my mom's house. So it was a good day. The twins are hyper and won't go to sleep!!! It is 8 o clock here and it is freaking bedtime!!! The man is doing good. We have a lot of craip going on so I am kinda stressed. I posted a thing about it on Dear sos . Then I commented under it so no one would know it was me. But I really don't care right now. I am so mad, I should be looking forward to him comming home, but now I am worried that he is going to get in trouble and not be able to re-enlist and we lose our benefits before the girls turn one! But that is my worries. How are you doing? Are you feeling any better?? How long has DH been deployed?? OMG I just looked and saw that you are in Riverside. I grew up in Hemet and then Irvine!! Look at that! I hope you are feeling better a little more cheery!!!
  3. HE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blog Entries
    I'm glad that you were able to go over your mom's and have a good time :-)

Aww I'm sorry to hear that you have a lot of "crap and stress" going on. I hope things get better for you very soon!! If you ever need to talk, just let me know or PM me or IM me. I'm here to listen!!

Umm.. I looked at the Dear SOS section and I think I know which one is yours and if it is yours. I am really sorry your going through all that drama. I'm not sure what advice I can give you. I do understand how stressful it can be about not being able to have your beautiful twin girls taken care of with his benefits.

With all that your going through, it is completely understandable to feel mad about many of the issues going on. And I think it's okay to be a little happy because I am sure deep down you are. It's just frustrating at the moment because of all the issues and stress being thrown at you in some way. I can't say I have been through what you are going through, but I can be here to listen

I am doing well, besides being sick and someone stealing my car keys. Although my nose is bugging me, I'm just finding a way to relax till I feel better :-) And it made my day a little more happier when my husband called me a little while ago. I was able to hear his voice and he was so sweet to me.
    Sorry if I have been a little bit of a downer lately. Life has just been crazy lately. But I'm looking at each situation with a positive attitude.

My husband was deployed at the end of August.. the 25th to be exact. I think he may come back earlier than expected depending on if the rumors he heard are true or not.

No way! I grew up in Riverside (parents live here). And than I went to college in San Luis Obispo. Moved to Las Vegas to be at Nellis AFB with my husband and than I'm back here in Riverside with both of our families. My husband's, Malcolm, best friend lives in Hemet. And Malcolm grew up in Hemet and Riverside. Strange world, eh?

I hope you get a little relax time to yourself. And that the twins went to sleep shortly after you sent this message, so they get plenty of sleep and dont drive you to crazy

Take it easy! Hope to hear from you soon! Hang in there! Things will work out very soon for you!!
  4. What? I'm just a Sassy Southern Bell!
    Blog Entries
    Well thanks for the pick me up. We found out some better news today and DH is going to talk to a career planner about getting is re-enlistment done tomorrow! So I am excited too see what he is going to say. We already have our orders we are moving up to NC in January but I hope he still gets jump school in his packet. Wow your DH just went off to Iraq recently did he. Aww, you are still getting adjusted. well let me tell from growing up military. The first months is the longest, the second month is the second longest, the third, fourth, fifth month go by so quick before you know it *I am dead serious here*. All of the holidays he is going to miss with slow ya down a little bit. But the sixth months starts to creep by and that last month....either goes by so fast because you are doing to much to get ready for DH or is goes by slow...that on is up to you. I know I have about 7 weeks left, and it is going by so slow!!! But then again, DH has been gone since November 2007. He was off with another unit and got to come home every other weekend before he deployed in April. He was supposed to deploy last December and be home by July of this year! So, it will be a very big welcome when Josh gets home. So how is Hemet is it bigger. When I was a kid there was only this little beaten up two lane road from Hemet to Temecula. I heard it is a huge highway now!
  5. HE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blog Entries
    Glad to hear things are working themselves out :-) Have you ever been to NC before?

Wow.. since Nov of last year that's crazy. So, he hasn't been able to spend much time with you or the twins, huh? That must be hard for all of you. I hope these next 7 weeks go by as quickly as possible for all of you Were your parents or one of your parents in the military when you were growing up??

On the bright side, my husband might just be over in Iraq for four months depending upon if the rumors he heard are true or not. He was telling me that he wanted to stay longer, (an additional four months on top of the six months min they said he would be there) but he re-considered because he is really bored there and just wants to come home. I dont know with him sometimes because he changes his mind a lot. So.. he has three possible homecoming dates. In the middle of Dec/beginning of Jan. or end of Feb/beginning of March or June/July. We will see. I am hoping earlier than later, but I really have no control over it, ya know?

Actually I agree with you about the first two months. But I am actually use to him not being her. And this deployment I am not married to and should not revolve around my whole life, ya know? It's just another situation that I need to deal with and live with life here while he is away. sorry just thinking outloud.

Hope all is well! How are the twins today? How are you doing today??
  6. What? I'm just a Sassy Southern Bell!
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I love your attitude on deployments!! Awsomeness!!! Yea it has sucked since he has been gone but mostly just because I need help with the twins. I threw out my back when the girls were four months old and have been trying to get the muscles back into shape. So I am starting to lose sensation in my right hand from a pinched nerve in my neck. So mostly I am so excited for him to come home and let me hand over the freakin twins and have a glass of wine and a ciggy!! haha!! yea my ex-step dad was marine. So, kinda new I would end up here, I was actually about to enlist after I graduated college but go prego so I decided not to join. I kinda regret it, but kinda don't I love staying at home with my twins. I thought ya'll were married. Why did I think that? Not sure. Well I hope you have an awsome day! So what do you do job wise?
  7. HE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blog Entries

you threw out your back? Ouch! I hope your able to have a fast recovery and no more injuries!! I'm glad to hear when he comes back, you'll be getting some much deserved time for yourself to relax a bit!

You've accomplished a lot. I am amazed at how well you can raise your twins on your own. I dont mean it in a bad way at all, I just mean I know its very hard and you are a very brave and strong women to be doing it all on your own!

Job wise.. since I've moved so much over the past year due to school and husband PCS and deployment. I'm living with my parents until he comes back (which.. umm was not the smartest idea ever.. no way.. I cant wait to leave here, is that bad of me to say??). Opps... in answer to job wise I am actively looking for a job. It is a bit tougher because we move so much, so its hard to find a stable job that I can transfer, but I'll figure it out soon Barnes & Nobles is going to call me on wed to let me know if they want a 2nd interview :-) And a bank job says they will call me in Oct to *maybe* get me a position. So umm.. i have my fingers crossed and I am going to apply for Starbucks and a Travel Agency place.

Today had its ups and downs. But I was able to talk to my husband for almost an hour on the phone :-) He let me know he received his Halloween package I sent him. (I wrapped his flash drive with bubble wrap, one of my bra's with my VS perfume sprayed on it, a grocery bag and put all of them in a Victoria Secret's bag.. and of course much more Halloween goods and travel size personal hygiene items :-) He told me he loved all of it. He also let me know that for my birthday ( in a few weeks) he send me a few things. Isn't that sweet??? I cant wait to see what they are..lol!

I better let you go before I write a whole page of stuff in this message. Hope your Tuesday is awesome! Take it easy! Hope you get plenty of rest
  8. What? I'm just a Sassy Southern Bell!
    Blog Entries
    Good day so far for me!! Well good luck with the job hunt! I totally agree with you and the parent thing. I didn't move out of my house till I was almost 22 for a few month then me and DH got married and I moved back into my house for a month while we waited for military housing!! I love home! Well good vibes for you for a new job!! I need to make DH his halloween box....I bet he DID love your box. I could never do that. I would be so embarrased! But then again that is becasue I have all grannie bras haha!! I bet you are going to get some sweet stuff from him. I will probably be jealous. My birthday comes right after he gets home, so I think he will be my gift!!
    The twins have a therapist comming today for their speech. I know under a year old and I have them seeing a speech therapist just for an evaluation. But the EDIS people are going to give me the results today to see if my twins are special needs because of their immaturatity when born puts them behind on mildstones. Long story not really a big deal. But you have a great day!
  9. HE IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blog Entries
    How was your Tuesday?

Mine started great, but than I found out someone yet again stole my car keys. So know I have to wait till tomorrow to get another spare key. Than go back to my parents house and wait for a tow truck than go back to the dealership and wait for a damn key w/ an alarm. URGH.. I am so frustrated with my parents and being stuck in this house!! And at times I wish my husband was at Nellis so I didnt have to deal with all this un necessary BS!! Sorry just had to vent it out!

Yea, I dropped out of college to move to Vegas with my husband (where he was stationed). And know I seem to have ended up back at the starting point, strange, eh? Put all well work itself out once I am able to get a stable job and not have to worry about picking up and moving every so often, ya know? Not that I mind it, i just wish a civilian job would be thoughtful when it comes to military spouses.. but I think maybe that's asking a bit to much.

I use to have grannie bras/pannies, but than deserved Lane Bryant..lol! They actually have some really nice ones. Now I am worried when I lose weight.. where will I go?..lol perhaps Victoria Secret.. no maybe not..lol! Sorry if that was TMI!

How was the twins therapist?? How did your day go? Hope all went well!!
    Last edited by MmySuperSoldier; 09-30-2008 at 07:02 PM.
  10. What? I'm just a Sassy Southern Bell!
    Blog Entries
    Someone is store you keys!! Damm!! YOu poor thing! I am trying to get my butt into victoria's secret! haha!! I have walmart grannie panties! The therapist is for their speech development. They are having a hard time learning how to eat. Yea you would think that someone would hire you for a job since you are military. I dropped out of college for awhile too. I just had to go back though, I love school. I am such a nerd.....Girl did you see the drama going on here last night!! OMG Start reading the boxing ring!! OMG!! I almost died!!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast