Thread: Shadowdremy!

1. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Mama of 2 beautiful boys!

Jump for Joy Shadowdremy!

Advertisements
    Good Morning!! How was your weekend?
  2. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    My morning has been pretty good lol just starting. How about yours? My weekend was pretty fun I went to see a few movies and saw the new army wives. What did you do this weekend??
  3. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    I had my cousins baby shower this weekend and then I play volleyball in a league on Sunday nights. So my team and I stayed after a little bit to watch the Packers/Cowboys game. It was pretty relaxing though. I've missed Army Wives for two weeks now though because of vball I'm going through withdrawals.
  4. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    I would be going through withdrawals too! It was good!! I love army wives That's cool that you play volleyball! I always kind of sucked at it in high school but when we go to the beach I love to play That's cool that you went to the game Lee LOVES the packers So how are you doing this morning? Well...the morning is almost over for you..But that's how it goes with this time difference
  5. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    I finally got to see the lastest episode on Lifetime! I that show! It always makes me cry though at some point during the episodes. How was your day today? How are you feeling? I hope you had a wonderful day!
  6. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    how are you doing? I have been doing pretty good...It's been getting colder over here though which I think is nice because I don't do well in the heat. So I have been eating constantly Good things! How is the weather over there? Anything fun happen or will be happening? Nothing really here...
  7. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Hi! Not much entertaining stuff going on here either. Just work But it keeps me busy so I can't really complain about it. The weather here has held up surprisingly. It was almolst 80 here today! However one of my customers told me today that they heard that we were supposed to have 30 degree weather this weekend! Ughhh....WAY too early for that! I'm a warm weather girl, even though I this 4 season state I'm going to my first Lia Sophia party this weekend so thats pretty much the only exciting thing that I have planned. What are you going to be up to?
  8. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Lol that's cool about going to your first Lia Sophia party but what is that? Sorry... Hmm this weekend I have a childbirth class and I am going to just work on homework really..Fun huh? But yeah that's pretty much it really...Next week is going to be so busy though! I have a field trip on tuesday and then friday I go pick up dh for the weekend and we have a baby shower on saturday since he comes back. Then I have to say goodbye on monday again So not happy for that...he only came home because I couldn't get on the plane since I am too big and far along but yeah...Well, I hope your weekend is good!
  9. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Well the Lia Sophia thing (its a party like Pampered Chef, Tupperware, Mary Kay, etc...., but they sell jewelry) ended up getting cancelled because the consultant needed to have an emergency root canal, so that kinda sucked. We still all got together and just watched baseball though which was nice and relaxing. I'm so excited for you that you get to see your hubby in a week!! Tomorrow I'm doing a walk for Breast Cancer so that should be nice then I play volleyball at night. The Packers and the Brewers play tomorrow too so I'll be glued to the TV I hope that you're having a good weekend so far!!
  10. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Aww sorry that it was cancelled!! It is always nice watching baseball! And yeah I can't wait to see him even if it's for like three days! But at least I get to see him He loves the packers! I don't really watch football...I am not sure why I mean I like it and I have been to one lol Yeah I know not that many but if its any better it was the oakland raiders vs the packers and the packers won How is your monday going?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast