Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Cara Marie!

1. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!

Hello Cara Marie!

Advertisements
    How are you doing this lovely monday morning? I am in a pretty good mood! I just bought my dh's plane ticket and I see him on the 3rd of october but its only for two days...Then he goes to Iraq...And who knows when I will see him again... But I don't want to think about that now! I want to be so happy!! How are you doing?? How was your weekend? How is KC doing? Well, just let me know how you are doing
  2. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    I'm doing not so bad for a Monday morning A little annoyed at work at the moment, but that's normal That's so exciting that you get to see your hubby, even if its only for a few days. I'm so happy for you!! KC sent me a message last night that she's just super tired still, but feeling a little bit better. My weekend was okay. I had TONS to do so it went by really fast, but next weekend I'm planning on relaxing. How was your weekend?
  3. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    My weekend was pretty good Not sure what I will do next weekend though...Probably just relax too! And I am glad to hear that KC is doing pretty good and that she is just tired. And sorry you were annoyed with work...I remember those days! I miss them but at the same time I don't...I liked the people working there but I swear bending over was killing my back...The worst part is that the whole time I was employed I was pregnant and didn't even know it! Yeah isn't that crazy? I didn't know I was pregnant until I was two months pregnant and I had been working for two months...It was so weird!!
  4. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    How was your day today? Mine was super crazy. I had no time to eat so I ate WAY too much for dinner and now I have a stomach ache. I guess that's what I get!
  5. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Aww! Sorry you got a stomach ache! Those bite! Yeah I know what its like to be super crazy! I have only been on like for five minutes at a time today and yesterday! I have just been so busy trying to get stuff done here and there...So anything new and exciting coming up??
  6. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    How are you??? I'm so excited that it's Friday! I don't have too many plans but my cousins baby shower is tomorrow and that should be fun. I got to talk to Luke the other day for about an hour, so that also brightened my week Anything exciting happening with you?
  7. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Aww! for getting to talk to Luke for an hour!! And I hope the baby shower is super fun! I can't wait for mine Um this weekend I don't really have too much just some cleaning and going to take shadow to see IGOR I think. That is pretty much it lol oh laundry! Forgot about that one.... Oh well! More for me to do this weekend