Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: SHADOWDREMY!!

1. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Mama of 2 beautiful boys!

SHADOWDREMY!!

Advertisements
    Good morning! Sorry again for my absence, but it's been a crazy week. My dad's surgery did not go as planned I feel really bad for him, because now he's basically depressed about things and I can't really blame him for feeling that way. They say that bad things always happen in threes and yesterday I got to be the 3rd I have really painful cysts on my ovaries and yesterday morning they decided to rupture so I spent the day getting ultrasounds and all that other fun stuff. I have pain meds but I can't take them at work so that pretty much sucks. My friend KC has her surgery tomorrow so another day will be spent in the hospital. I'm getting sick of those places! How are you doing? How are the babies? Anything fun planned for this weekend?
  2. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Hey! I am sorry to hear about your dad's surgery And also you! And your friend! I am sening and lots of your way! I have been doing pretty good just feeling more tired lately and just want this pregnancy to be over with! I mean not that I want them out now but you know I wish I could fast forward to like 8 weeks from now Um tomorrow I am going on a class field trip with shadow so that should be nice. This weekend there isn't really anything planned although I should probably work on school stuff...But I hope you start feeling better! And I hope your friend KC has a good surgery! And I that your dad gets better... I hope you have a good weekend and you can relax...Anything really planned this weekend?
  3. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Thank you so much for all the and KC is in surgery right now, so hopefully everything goes well. Thank you for the postcard. I got it in the mail yesterday and it brought a smile to my face! I hope you're having fun on the field trip with Shadow! Where are you guys going?
  4. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Since I know you've been gone all day, just wanted to make sure you get it
  5. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    I am glad you liked the postcard! I didn't know what to say But the field trip was good just too hott...And we went to an apple orchard to make apple cider and it was interesting. I am going to be more prepared next time though! I am so exhausted! So I am going to take a nap but I hope KC's surgery goes well
  6. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    I making apple cidar and going apple picking. I can't wait to do that again this year! Hopefully I'll be able to go with Dominic and his class when they go. They always tell us on such short notice though, so it's hard to take off of work I hope that you have a fantastic weekend! Oh...KC's surgery went well. According to her db they found 3 of the dermoid cysts which is kinda unusual but she came out just fine....she's just super tired, which is understandable
  7. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    I glad to hear that KC's surgery went well! And yeah it was such an interesting thing going to the orchard...I mean here I am in the part of the city that has the apple orchards and I had never had apple cider or picked apples before! Crazy I know! But this was fun and you know over here there wasn't really much time either. I mean it was short notice but I hope you get to go! That would be so cool! Well I hope you have a great weekend!!