Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Shadowdremy!!

1. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Mama of 2 beautiful boys!

Shadowdremy!!

Advertisements
    How was your day yesterday? I hope it was great!!
  2. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Yesterday...hmm it was good I went and got one of my favorite ice creams which is a surprise since I don't like to drive and usually have someone else go I am spoiled....Other than that didn't really do much. Today was pretty much the same just taking it easy. What about you? How was the harley party or is that tomorrow?? I hope it was or is great!!
  3. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    What's your fav ice cream? Ice cream sounds good right about now. It's frickin hot here! I did the whole Harley thing last night with my cousin. It was pretty fun I hate that this long weekend is almost over though....I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow. Plus, it's Dominic's first day of school
  4. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Aww! It's his first day! How exciting yet at the same time a little sad huh? Well, at least that's how I felt with Shadow And that's cool that you went to the harley party! Yay!! lol! And yeah I kind of don't want the weekend to be over but do at the same time since it's ultrasound time tomorrow! So excited! But the ice cream I got yesterday was my favorite store brand ice cream its albertson's chocolate fudge almond but I love ben and jerry's chunky monkey and so many others! how about you?? Oh and this is random but do you like pie? there has been lots of talk of pies today! And so I was just curious
  5. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    It's ultrasound day!! Maybe baby #2 will show it's gender In response to your question, I pie. Just the fruit ones though. I am not a fan of cream like consistency In fact last night I had a piece of apple pie, but that was my last hoorah! I started my new diet today in an effort to fit into the bridesmaid dress I have to wear on Nov 1st Keep your fingers crossed for me!
  6. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Yummy apple pie... But don't worry I will not tell you all the things I eat lol! I am going to cross my fingers for you and your diet!! I hope it works out!! And yeah I am so excited for the ultrasound today!! I get to see how the little ones are doing But I hope your day goes well
  7. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    oh! Oh! I almost forgot! I love your new siggy is that what its' called? lol...I like the pictures It is very cute!!
  8. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Awww....thank you! Jen made it for me and I left it all up to her creativity! She did an awesome job! How'd the ultrasound go? This diet is going to be a pain the butt! Have you had any preggo cravings yet? I just realized from your location thingy that your hubby is in my state!
  9. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Very cool that you two are in the same state! Wish I was! lol! Well, the ultrasound was ok...She still couldn't tell what the sex of our mystery baby was so that was a little sad since no ultrasound for another 4 weeks But I am 29 weeks and one of them is measuring at 3 pounds and about 29 weeks and 3 days while the other is behind at 28 weeks and at 2 pounds 5 ounces. We were able to see that the big baby is a boy and he had his head down. the other was breached and hopefully will decide to move around in the next few weeks! Umm what else? We were able to see them "talking" for a few seconds though! They heads were close together and it was just adorable! Wish we could have gotten a picture to send to the dh! Oh well! I will have another one Ahh yes I was never good at diets. I just didn't have the will power but I hope yours goes well Well, in a way I have to start eating things I don't so I guess we are in the same boat? I have to eat more dairy and protein...Which is hard since I am not a big fan of dairy products and well meat can be tricky for me too Um cravings...Hmm not much really...I have heard of some really weird cravings though! Like cheesecake bites dipped in bbq sauce...To me it doesn't sound very good but that's just me. Did you have any weird cravings when you were pregnant? Oh and did you have like mood swings? Sorry I was watching army wives the other night and one of the characters totally blew up on her hubby and I was just wondering. I guess I did that a few times when I was just starting out..Poor dh How was your day though? Sorry it's so long! lol!
  10. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    You've definately got to get some preggo/ultrasound pics! I wanna see one The only craving I had oddly enough was for meat! I was a vegetarian for 9 years before I got preggo and all I wanted was chicken nuggets and steak! Random, I know Don't worry about the emotional stuff, that comes with the territory. I'm still a basket of emotions and I gave birth 7 years ago! I hope that you had a fantastic day today!!