Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Cara Marie

1. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!

Cara Marie

Advertisements
    Hey! How are you going today? I know it's late...It's been just a long day for me and I just barely was able to get on! But I hope your day went well Do you have any plans for this weekend?
  2. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Good morning! Sorry I wasn't on last night, I was super tired and went to bed pretty early How's school going for you? Here in Milwaukee it's Harley Davidson's 105th anniversary party so I might head down there. I have never in my life seen so many bikes. They plan quite the celebration though! It's usually a good time when Harley plans a party! Any big plans for you?
  3. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Aww that sounds pretty fun! Wish we had something like that here....Not much happens in this small town But um no we don't have major plans this weekend. We actually have major plans next weekend so I just wanted to let you know I won't be on from like Thursday night-Sunday. I might be on sunday night but I just wanted to let you know that I am going to Seaside and dh took the laptop with him so I don't have any way to check msos. But I will send you a postcard!! Oh and monday we are thinking about having a bbq so that might be nice I hope you have fun though! my mom would LOVE to go to the harley party
  4. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    I hope that you have a wonderful time next weekend! I'll miss ya on here Is your mom a rider? My dad bought his first bike ever (I said it was his mid life crisis bike ) last summer and has been a fanatic ever since. haha
  5. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    my mom is getting one and she has been wanting one like for the past 5 years! I don't know why... But I just go with the flow! Yeah I will miss talking to you too! But we always take this vacation and we go with other family members too so it's really a great thing So I am excited and it's my last vacation. But that's ok because in a few short months I will have two babies! Then I am so happy because dh will be home for the seaside trip next year *he hasn't gone for the past two years due to the army* and it'll be the first actually "family" vacation for us Anyway! I ramble a lot! So how was your day?
  6. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Well that sounds like fun. We never really did an annual family vacation thing. I should start now! I'm actually thinking of taking ds to Disney World or somewhere like that in a year or two. We'll see with the cost though..... My day was pretty exhausting. I'm glad it's Friday but I have to work tomorrow too How was your day?
  7. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Yeah I want to take the twins to disney world when they are older but during like christmas. not like for christmas but you know when they are getting ready and decorating? I hear its really pretty...But I am sorry you have to work tomorrow And yeah I totally understand--my day was exhausting too!