Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Cara Marie

1. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!

Cara Marie

Advertisements
    Hey you! How are you doing? I hope you are having a good time recuperating from the last couple of days! I can't wait to hear from you!
  2. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    I'm doing okay. There's unfortunately not enough coffee in the world to keep me awake today though! I can't complain though, it's already halfway through the workday. I think I'm going to rent a movie and just chill with ds tonight. How are you doing? How are the babies? You totally need to post a preggo belly picture!
  3. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Aww! I can't wait to have coffee after this pregnancy! And from what I hear I will need LOTS to keep up with the twins! Aww that is a good idea! I am not sure what I am going to do tonight...Probably do the same or play video games with my nephew since its his last day of freedom before going to school! lol! The twins are doing very well just kicking away. I can't wait until the 2nd to get an ultrasound and see how big they are! Yeah I am working on getting some pictures up There is a cute one that my husbands grandma took his last weekend home and its so cute! She just has to send it to me
  4. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    for the ultrasound. I'm so excited for you!! I only had the one kiddo and yep I needed a little caffiene for those late night feedings! That's so sweet that your nephew and your hubby were close. I think that I might buy a new cell phone tonight......damn impulses!!
  5. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Lol! Really?? That is cool! What phone were you looking at? I can't wait to get a new one but we just got some a few months ago so I have to wait But it's all good! lol! We have his and her RZr's Mine is a pomegranite red and his is a gold and what we did was switched battery covers since we have the same phone and they fit so now half of our phones are with the other. Well, until he mails back his cell phone that is but still! lol! we are dorks!
  6. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Right now I have an iPhone but it freezes up and my phone never rings. So like 3 hours later it just says "new voicemail" It's super annoying. I went today and I have to go back when a tech is there because now they think it's a faulty phone. One thing after another today I'm so ready to be done with this deployment How was your night? Did your nephew enjoy his last night of freedom?
  7. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Aww I am sorry that you had to wait for a tech...That sucks. And yeah this deployment is starting to suck. I think today when I dropped off Shadow at school it hit me that he wasn't here and I wouldn't see him for a while... Just wish it would go by faster already! Grr! I have like over 11 months of this... Oh well...Happy thoughts huh? Well, Shadow and I went to bed early last night We didn't do much really just bought him some new clothes (wow! It's so expensive!! I can't imagine what its going to be like when the twins go to school...Everything times TWO! Yikes! oh well we will think about that later!) But today I took him to school and it was nice since some kids remembered shadow from before he moved to Ireland and his teacher seemed pretty nice So I was happy. How has your day been going go far?
  8. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdremy View Post
    Aww I am sorry that you had to wait for a tech...That sucks. And yeah this deployment is starting to suck. I think today when I dropped off Shadow at school it hit me that he wasn't here and I wouldn't see him for a while... Just wish it would go by faster already! Grr! I have like over 11 months of this... Oh well...Happy thoughts huh? Well, Shadow and I went to bed early last night We didn't do much really just bought him some new clothes (wow! It's so expensive!! I can't imagine what its going to be like when the twins go to school...Everything times TWO! Yikes! oh well we will think about that later!) But today I took him to school and it was nice since some kids remembered shadow from before he moved to Ireland and his teacher seemed pretty nice So I was happy. How has your day been going go far?
    Awww....the first day of school! Dominic starts in exactly one week. I have to get my camera ready for the infamous 'get on the bus' photo! Just ask for clothes for the kids for birthday's and stuff. That's what I do to save on costs. Plus it works out kinda nice in my situation because his birthday is right before school starts and he always gets back to school clothes. He's not necessarily thrilled with clothes as presents but he gets toys too! So Shadow was in Ireland? That sounds fun! Why was he there? Today for me has been pretty great. I went home for lunch and my birthday present from dh was waiting on my doorstep. It's frickin awesome!! it! I'm gonna post pictures (along with the others) after I get home. How are you feeling today? Any big plans for this weekend and/or the Holiday?