Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shadowdremy

1. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Mama of 2 beautiful boys!

Shadowdremy

Advertisements
    How are you? I hope that youre having a wonderful weekend and that you're feeling great.
  2. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
  3. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Hey you! I am doing great today! How are you doing?? I just have to go and get some stuff to send to dh who just started a 10 day field training. I hope you have had a good weekend! I will PM you a little later when I have a little more time-sorry I have to run errands and all.
  4. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    I put up the pics of the weekend and of my super spectacular present from dh!! Hope you had a wonderful day darlin
  5. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
  6. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Hey sorry! I wasn't really on yesterday but I started school so I was in class but I am definitely going to go check out those pictures How have you been doing? I am trying to get used to my schedule since I started school! Not easy! lol! But I hope you have a good day!!
  7. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Oh! that is such a great idea to ask for clothes! I never thought of that...Shadow's birthday is in April though... But sounds like it works well for you! Yeah he moved to Ireland with his mom after she married an Irish man. they left this last march and he was only suppose to stay the summer but I guess my sisters planned changed and they are moving in feb so she wanted shadow to stay and start school here. So I am his number two mom for the time being I am used to it though since I was there for my sister since he father was never in the picture. But I just your birthday present! I need to try and get my husband to get me one! lol! I have a pretty old one that is white...I saw the grey one and I really like that one So how has your day been so far? Mine has been tiring but it's ok
  8. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Totally understandable. I start school next week. It's always a struggle to balance home, work, school, and everything else we throw in the mix! Where are you going to school?
  9. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Well, I am taking some classes online. Well, I have to do some time in class too but the majority is just online you know? And yeah it's crazy having to try and balance everything. Oh what classes are you taking? Anything fun?
  10. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    That's really awesome how you help out and act like a second mom to Shadow. I'm sure that he loves spending time with you! Right now, I'm taking all IT classes. I'm pretty much doing the same thing as you with all the online classes, but ocassionally I have to show up on campus. This is my 9th year though! I could never make up my mind. Ready for this? Here's the list of my majors....Business, Pre-Law, Journalism, Nursing, Health Care Administration, Communication, and now finally IT
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast