Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Jennie-Honey..... :)

1. I'm MY Machinist's Mate Playmate:)
    I'm MY Machinist's Mate Playmate:)

Jennie-Honey..... :)

Advertisements
    Hey there pal sorry i haven't been on today,have been running from one doctor's appt to the other today ..both of my girls aren't feeling so well.
    DD1 has a UTI and a rash that the dr thinks might have been a mild yeast infection and DD2 has a Bacterial Infection in her stomach...The Dr is running some test and we will know if there is anything else going on so we will get the results on Monday. My son is the only one healthy besides me right now. I heard from my DH tonight,he's homesick right now and can't wait to be able to call us this upcoming weekend.
    So have you heard from your DH??? Is he on his way home?? I sure hope so.
    Okay well I hope you have a good night and I'll check back tomorrow morning.
    My Kids and i aren't going anywhere for 4th of July. Hugs,Anna
  2. half my heart is deployed
    half my heart is deployed
    hi hon

first of all HAppy 4th of july =)
    well i havent heard from DH since tuesday!!!!
    one of his sgt´s told me he left for kuwait Wednesday night so we r waiting for his return.....
    im excited ..... even though the reason WHY hes coming home is sad
    im sorry to hear DD1 & DD2 r not doing good i hope they will feel better soon. i bet u r excited to hear from DH
    Toms Wife since 02/14/08 annabells mommy since 04/27/05 Mommy to Angel Kaitlyn Ann since 07/09/08

3. I'm MY Machinist's Mate Playmate:)
    Aww thank you Happy Belated 4th of July to you I'm keeping you and your family in my ... How are you feeling???? Have you been back to the doctor's yet??? How's your little girl doing??
    DD1 is doing better but DD2 is still pretty sick i was up with her from midnight until 4:20 this morning,i'm extreamly !!!! How was your 4th of July??? mine was ok...We stayed home with the girls not feeling real well but did go across the street to my friends house for her BBQ...I made a jello cake and baked beans
    for the BBQ. I'm just going to lounge around the house today and wait for my DH's phone call. Probably take a nap today when my kids take theres!! I hope you have a good Weekend and i'll be back on this evening to check in. Hang in there sweetie,
  4. I'm MY Machinist's Mate Playmate:)
    Jennie,I'm keeping you and your Family in my prayers and thoughts that everything goes well at the hospital even though it's a sad day for your family PM me when you get home
  5. half my heart is deployed
    hey honey .. well it was horrible they threaded me like shit ....
    sorry that i dont really message u but i try to message u more as soon as DH left i promisse
    Toms Wife since 02/14/08 annabells mommy since 04/27/05 Mommy to Angel Kaitlyn Ann since 07/09/08

6. I'm MY Machinist's Mate Playmate:)
    Hi Jennie! how all is better. Hve you heard for your DH ?? I'm doing alright i take the kids(well my older tow ) to my in-laws on Friday. I'm re-doing my kids rooms so i'm keeping myself busy. well i just wanted to pop in and see how you are doing ,haven't heard from you in a few days. I have to go make dinner now but i'll check back tonight after my kids are in bed.
  7. I'm MY Machinist's Mate Playmate:)
    Hey Jennieeeeeeee Where are youuuuu??? Hope you and AnnaBell are okay?? Have you heard from your DH since He left??? Pm me if you want.....i'm here for you
  8. half my heart is deployed
    Hey there =)

gosh i suck at Deployment Pal im so so sorry
    no i havent heard from DH yet i hope he´ll call soon i got a new tattoo the other day for my lil angel in heaven

here a picture

I posted a better on at the Photo album

do u have Myspace`?! if so add me

www.myspace.com/hott_mommy_05