Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fidzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake

fidzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisements
    Hey girl?! How ya doing?? Hope everything is well with you! Any plans for this weekend??? I'm looking forward to getting to know you. I haven't seen you much around the boards...so I look forward to being your deployment pal!!!!!

for us we are strong!!!!!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Hey, sorry, I'm slow to see this!

How are you doing? It's kind of a sad Saturday night for me, I'm just putting off work. Do you have any plans?
  3. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidzy View Post
    Hey, sorry, I'm slow to see this!

How are you doing? It's kind of a sad Saturday night for me, I'm just putting off work. Do you have any plans?
    No prob!... I knew you'd find it sooner or later . Yes it indeed is a sad Saturday night for me as well... DF is leaving tomorrow. No plans. Just sitting here waiting for him to call after he's done visiting with his parents and they all go to sleep. I'm getting a little impatient but I can wait. lol....

I was hoping to take my son to the zoo tomorrow for Mother's Day and to get my mind off of everything, but so far that's a no go, because its supposed to storm tomorrow. ... So tomorrow is going to be worse then today is.

So I guess tonight is a watch a movie and veg-out-in-front-of-the-computer night. lol

RyRy
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    aww, well the zoo sounds like a great idea with your son. How old is he? I hope the storm doesn't come... sunshine always makes everything more cheerful.

So is your DF LEAVING-leaving tomorrow? I hope you get to spend time with him, are you living with him right now or is he off somewhere?
  5. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake
    aww, well the zoo sounds like a great idea with your son. How old is he? I hope the storm doesn't come... sunshine always makes everything more cheerful.

So is your DF LEAVING-leaving tomorrow? I hope you get to spend time with him, are you living with him right now or is he off somewhere?
    My son is will be 2 (May 24th) ... and yes tnx.. I hope it doesn't rain too... but I just looked at the weather and theres a 73% chance of rain tomorrow..

My DF and I were staying together down in VA in DEC/JAN... then he had to bring me back up to Indiana so I can stay with my mom. We found out he was getting deployed.... and that ruined our apartment. We had just got it and was getting ready to move in. I haven't seen him since the middle of March when he took a week for leave and came to see me for half and the other half to see his parents. .... I wont get to see him before he leaves.... but he is at his mom and dad's.. and his sis has promised to take pics for me and put them on myspace. I'm just waiting for him to call! Lol... Then he'll be gone 6 months.. and what a longggggggg 6 months its going to be...

What about your SO... are they already gone? ....

RyRy
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm sorry you didn't get to see him before he left

We had a pretty similar situation. This is our first duty station. We originally were supposed to go to Fort Lewis, but a month before we moved here and a few weeks before we got married we found out we weren't going there anymore... and found out we were coming to Bragg. Then the day we showed up and he reported in, he found out he was being deployed! So it's been crazy. I decided to stay here since we just moved, got a dog and started furnishing my apartment. He left close to a month ago

It's raining here I was thinking of you when I woke up and heard the raindrops. I hope you can still have a fun mother's day with your son. I love that age, even though they can get a little out of control I have two nephews and a niece, but I think we're waiting to have kids.
  7. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake
    I'm sorry you didn't get to see him before he left

We had a pretty similar situation. This is our first duty station. We originally were supposed to go to Fort Lewis, but a month before we moved here and a few weeks before we got married we found out we weren't going there anymore... and found out we were coming to Bragg. Then the day we showed up and he reported in, he found out he was being deployed! So it's been crazy. I decided to stay here since we just moved, got a dog and started furnishing my apartment. He left close to a month ago

It's raining here I was thinking of you when I woke up and heard the raindrops. I hope you can still have a fun mother's day with your son. I love that age, even though they can get a little out of control I have two nephews and a niece, but I think we're waiting to have kids.
    well we ended up staying here... after I went to the store.. I got him some of thos pizza treat things.. and some mushrooms.. and baked them in the oven.... and bought some pinneapple sherbert. .( his fav).. ewwww.. and he ate and we watched Over the hedge... and I cried.. and cried somemore.... he keeps hugging me and saying awwwww baby (what Df does) and that just makes me want to cry so much more.... .......

Thanks for thinking about me... I still haven't heard nothing from Df.. maybe soon?..... hopefully... I've just about given up.. I emailed Df's dad... on a chance that he'd respond and fill me in about what's going on.. hes a.. well I can't say what he does in the Navy but he's been in for 30 years.... so he has strings he can pull for sure... and he knows everything.... no response tho'.... blah.....I dont wanna cry myself to sleep no more... and I dont wanna feel so down anymore.. no matter what I do...it doesn't seem to get any better.

So .. busy week for you?....
    It's raining again as we speak... and I'm half way tempted to go down stairs and make a cup of soup... but I know i'd never eat it....
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Well, not sure how the Navy works and what he's doing, but I was able to hear from Colin when he had some downtime. Buuuuuut he's on land, not sure if that has anything to do with it

I'm sorry you're having a rough time. I've been feeling rough lately myself. Similarly watching movies and crying all the time! I think it's good to let it out, better than bottling it in. That sounds like a fun little day with your son. I don't understand the pineapple sherbet thing, but if he likes it

Just think, another day down, another day closer to see your man!
  9. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake
    Well, not sure how the Navy works and what he's doing, but I was able to hear from Colin when he had some downtime. Buuuuuut he's on land, not sure if that has anything to do with it

I'm sorry you're having a rough time. I've been feeling rough lately myself. Similarly watching movies and crying all the time! I think it's good to let it out, better than bottling it in. That sounds like a fun little day with your son. I don't understand the pineapple sherbet thing, but if he likes it

Just think, another day down, another day closer to see your man!
    ya you're right.. I just wish he'd call... for 2 minutes lol... i'd feel so much better I think... I might watch a movie on line.. that all the girls on here have been talking about.. that Ps I love you one.. but I'm not sure if I can handle that right now....

I'm tired but I know I couldn't sleep if I tried.....

What's your favorite snack? ....
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by truzbabygirl View Post
    ya you're right.. I just wish he'd call... for 2 minutes lol... i'd feel so much better I think... I might watch a movie on line.. that all the girls on here have been talking about.. that Ps I love you one.. but I'm not sure if I can handle that right now....

I'm tired but I know I couldn't sleep if I tried.....

What's your favorite snack? ....
    mmm snack. i love popcorn and snyder's buffalo pretzels. yum! what about you?

yeah, i've had love actually on loop the last few days. poor life decision there!

I know what you mean to want to hear his voice. Whenever he calls, I tear up when he says hello
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast