Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: abortions

1. mamaoftwins+1

abortions

Advertisements
    what do you think about them? i dont agree with them. i think if you get pregnant then you need to have that baby. that baby didnt ask to be born. give him/her up for adoption at least give the baby a chance!
  2. Lilithdrff
    I would personally never have an abortion, however, I don't think I am any sort of authority to tell other women what to do. Including what they do with their bodies, or why they come to the decision of having an abortion. I fully support abortion in the cases of rape, and medical necessity (if the mother is at risk of death).
    I do not however support nor agree with abortion as a means of birth control. Meaning women who go out, use no protection, get pregnant, and have abortion after abortion, yet don't change their ways.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I am prolife. I believe life starts at the time of conception.
  4. navymansbabe
    um just so you know, they was already a really long debate about this. lol. just fyi...
  5. It's YOUR choice
    It's YOUR choice
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi
    I am prolife. I believe life starts at the time of conception.

ditto I would never choose to kill my child. I think everything happens for a reason and there is no good reason to have an abortion.

However, since we have the technology now and its such a common procedure it is hard to say it should be illegal. Women will have one anyway, pay an absolute fortune, risk thier life even more, there will be MANY more children being abused/neglected.....that I find it hard to say it should be illegal.

I think its a personal choice and it would break my heart if I knew one of my close friends had one. I dont think I wouldnt be friends with her anymore, but it would put that little something between us from then on.
    Freedom and Liberty require Service and Sacrifice
  6. sweets
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithdrff
    I would personally never have an abortion, however, I don't think I am any sort of authority to tell other women what to do. Including what they do with their bodies, or why they come to the decision of having an abortion. I fully support abortion in the cases of rape, and medical necessity (if the mother is at risk of death).
    I do not however support nor agree with abortion as a means of birth control. Meaning women who go out, use no protection, get pregnant, and have abortion after abortion, yet don't change their ways.
    I totally agree. But i repsect the views of others too, and can understand the opposing views to mine.
  7. Lilithdrff
    I have several friends who are very much pro-life, and I have friends who have had abortions. We all get along rather well. It's just about mutual respect.
    I know personally I could never justify having one myself, to me a child is precious no matter what. I don't think it should ever be illegal. In the end we would have more deaths, of both mothers and children. Back alley abortions are not the answer. There should definately be more education and more choices for people though.
  8. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    I am pro-choice all the way, that's pretty much all I have to say about that
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Generally, I don't agree with them. However, I think there are cases that an abortion is best. For instance if a girl is raped should she be forced to carry that child. I know that baby didn't do anything wrong but I know if that was me I'm not sure I could handle having the baby inside of me. Also, if being pregnant puts the mother's life at risk or the baby is going to die anyways. I had a friend whose mom got pg with triplets and at an ultrasound it was determined that none of them had brains. Carrying them put her life at risk and they were going to die anyways. She ended up having an abortion. However, if a girl is sexually active, is not protecting herself, and gets pg then I don't think she should get an abortion. If she doesn't want to keep the baby then she should give the baby up for adoption.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by sdshorty
    I am pro-choice all the way, that's pretty much all I have to say about that
    same here
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast