Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Check splitting and alcohol

1. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Icryinbaseball View Post
    That is how I usually do it. This splitting the bill equally seemed fair enough given the way the meal is delivered. IT wasn't until I noticed the alcohol charges that I felt it was not the right way to do it. Like I said that was new for me. I just didn't know if I was the one who was wrong for feeling like I didn't have to pay for everything ordered if that makes sense.
    I honestly never would have even thought of doing it another way, but I also have more people in my party with all the childrens than the people we usually go out with. I can't imagine saddling them with the bill for all my kids.

2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    More often than not, the people who are drinking alcohol, if they were the only ones, always offer to pay more.
    I rarely do split checks when among friends.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234