Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brides worst nightmare

1. Eye
    Master Caster
    Master Caster
    Blog Entries

Brides worst nightmare

Advertisements
    Look Closely at Bride’s Reaction When She Realizes What’s Going Down at Her Wedding | TheBlaze.com

I think it might depend on who they were or what the situation was. But yeah, I think I'd be pissed.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Oh man, yeah I guess unless it was like someone that I set up, and it was kind of like a "hey Jenn, you're awesome, and we wanted to show you just how awesome you are on your wedding day" kind of deal, I'd be pissed too... I'm the, "don't you dare wear white to MY wedding, it's my day damnit" kind of girl. Propose tomorrow. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  3. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Yeah not cool! I'd be pretty mad, and if they asked before I'd tell them no. It's just rude. Or do it in private where a bunch of people won't notice, like in your room after.
  4. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Yeah I'd be pissed. Same as above too, if they asked before hand I'd say no then too... Like, plan your own proposal on your own time. The fact that you'd think of taking away the spotlight from the bride and groom on one of the most important days of their lives to propose is just tacky and rude IMO.

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Meh, really wouldn't bother me. But I really don't like being the center of attention, so to be able to share the spotlight with someone else would have been a relief for me. I loved our wedding and everything about it. But I'm so glad we had a JOP that I can look back on as just the two of us
  6. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    That's not cool...I mean I get it that a dude doesn't really KNOW what it's like to be a bride on her wedding day but it's not cool! He probably thought it was a good chance to have the whole family present for the proposal

7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Fuck that. That goes along with wearing white to a wedding IMO.
  8. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    That's not cool...I mean I get it that a dude doesn't really KNOW what it's like to be a bride on her wedding day but it's not cool! He probably thought it was a good chance to have the whole family present for the proposal
    I mean, he obviously isn't great at decision making in general based on how horrible that shirt fits

I'm kidding but still, this is so damn tacky on their part forreal. Even with family/friends there, I couldn't imagine someone proposing at a wedding reception. I feel like if someone did this at my sister's wedding next year, she'd want to stab them with her stiletto or something (again I'm kidding)

9. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    Yeah I'd be pissed. Same as above too, if they asked before hand I'd say no then too... Like, plan your own proposal on your own time. The fact that you'd think of taking away the spotlight from the bride and groom on one of the most important days of their lives to propose is just tacky and rude IMO.
    For real.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    The more I think about this the more pissed off I know I'd be I'd have gone bridezilla on their asses. The bride and groom should be the ones getting congratulated all night, not some selfish fucks using the audience for their advantage.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast