Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Shocker! The Duggars Have Skeletons in Their Closet

1. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Advertisements
    Yeah I saw it, honestly got sick to my stomach, think he's full of crap like always and hope they cancel it. "Mistakes" doesn't begin to cover the extent of his actions. Those poor victims, and one of his own sisters?!!!!
  2. Senior Member
    I read about this yesterday. Tbh I'm fucking SHOCKED this is actually being confirmed, there have been rumors for years and years and years, after the Oprah thing. You can read the police report http://www.freejinger.org/forums/vie...p?f=87&t=26063 and it's so fucking sick. It wasn't just one of his sisters, and tons of people knew about this. They were just discussing the whole ordeal with somebody while one of the victims sat right there. And they never sent him away to any kind of counseling, they sent him to go do manual labor for a friend. Such bullshit.

What really sickens me the most is you know the girls got like, no support throughout all of this. Their disgusting sexist cult places all blame on females, basically. They dress modestly so that men can resist their urges, I wouldn't doubt for a second they punished the girls. This family creeps me the fuck out. I cannot believe they have so many fans. They are the most disgusting people ever.
    Last edited by Heisenberg; 05-22-2015 at 09:00 AM.
  3. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

I just saw all this yesterday and it really creeps me out. Those poor girls. Blows my mind. And I hope TLC cancels them.too that is absolutely unacxept able and how they "handled" it is beyond ridiculous.
  4. Senior Member
    Also, he has at least one daughter. Sick fuck. I can't imagine willingly raising children with somebody who molested his own goddamn sisters and never even got any sort of legitimate rehabilitation for it. It's not compleeeetely his wife's fault or anything because she's brainwashed by the same cult, but jesus christ.

Oh and I've seen a lot of people saying "oh he was 14, he was just a kid, let it go" but at 14 you are old enough to know not to be molesting people wtf! It's not like he was eight or something and trying to figure out the differences between boys and girls. It started when he was 14 (as far as we're aware), CONTINUED UNTIL HE GOT CAUGHT, and he molested several girls. What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck. How can anybody defend this piece of shit.
  5. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I read about this yesterday. Tbh I'm fucking SHOCKED this is actually being confirmed, there have been rumors for years and years and years, after the Oprah thing. You can read the police report http://www.freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=26063 and it's so fucking sick. It wasn't just one of his sisters, and tons of people knew about this. They were just discussing the whole ordeal with somebody while one of the victims sat right there. And they never sent him away to any kind of counseling, they sent him to go do manual labor for a friend. Such bullshit.

What really sickens me the most is you know the girls got like, no support throughout all of this. Their disgusting sexist cult places all blame on females, basically. They dress modestly so that men can resist their urges, I wouldn't doubt for a second they punished the girls. This family creeps me the fuck out. I cannot believe they have so many fans. They are the most disgusting people ever.
    is my only thought
  6. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    DP
  7. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

So his parents respond and his wife responds and the molester himself responds and we're supposed to be okay with all this because he found solace through Christ and feels forgiven and matured now? And it's all okay because he was sent to some "camp" to rehabilitate him?

Yes, because lets try to pretend here that the real tragedy isn't found in the fact that his victims had to grow up with this secret, some living under that same roof, seeing their molester raised up as some pinnacle of family values.

And that now they get to live through that trauma all over again with it being dragged out into national headlines... So disgusting. I hope they cancel that show, they should of done it years ago anyways.

8. Eye
    Master Caster
    Master Caster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    So his parents respond and his wife responds and the molester himself responds and we're supposed to be okay with all this because he found solace through Christ and feels forgiven and matured now? And it's all okay because he was sent to some "camp" to rehabilitate him?

Yes, because lets try to pretend here that the real tragedy isn't found in the fact that his victims had to grow up with this secret, some living under that same roof, seeing their molester raised up as some pinnacle of family values.

And that now they get to live through that trauma all over again with it being dragged out into national headlines... So disgusting. I hope they cancel that show, they should of done it years ago anyways.
    You said it. I feel sick right now.
  9. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

I also find it extremely ironic that this is the same family that was pushing so hard against the nondiscrimination ordinance in Arkansas allowing transgender individuals to use facilities associated with the gender they identify with out of fear that the LGBT community would be molesting their children... Yep.

10. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    I also find it extremely ironic that this is the same family that was pushing so hard against the nondiscrimination ordinance in Arkansas allowing transgender individuals to use facilities associated with the gender they identify with out of fear that the LGBT community would be molesting their children... Yep.
    That and that's one of the big things that the FRC pushes, that gays just want to be able to normalize their lifestyle to open the gates for pedophiles.
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast