Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sharia Law Comes to Walmart.

1. Eye
    Master Caster
    Master Caster
    Blog Entries

Sharia Law Comes to Walmart.

Advertisements
    More ominous signs of Christian persecution - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

There was a young man doing the checkout and another Walmart employee came over and put up a sign, “No alcohol products in this lane.” So being the inquisitive fella I am, I used my additional set of eyes — glasses — to see the young checkout man’s name. Let me just say it was NOT “Steve.”

I pointed the sign out to Aubrey and her response was a simple question, how is it that this Muslim employee could refuse service to customers based on his religious beliefs, but Christians are being forced to participate in specific events contrary to their religious beliefs?

Imagine that, this employee at Walmart refused to just scan a bottle or container of an alcoholic beverage — and that is acceptable. A Christian business owner declines to participate or provide service to a specific event — a gay wedding — which contradicts their faith, and the State crushes them.

EDITOR’S UPDATE: We spoke to the Walmart store, and apparently employees under 21 years old are prohibited from selling cigarettes and alcohol. However, that isn’t to say Walmart isn’t selectively caving to Muslim demands
    Interesting article. I do wonder if this cashier was underage or now. I've never personally a sign like that at my Walmart. They usually call over a manager if you have alcohol.
  2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I've seen the under 21 signs in multiple walmarts.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  3. Senior Member
    Yeah so the writer of this article is clearly a fear mongering idiot.
  4. Eye
    Master Caster
    Master Caster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andie View Post
    LOL
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Andie View Post
    Yeah, pretty much. Give me a break :eyeroll Also, unless he asked the cashier straight up if he was Muslim, you cannot assume that based on his name. My name's Elizabeth but I'm certainly not the Queen.
  6. Senior Member
    Also, for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure there is a long standing & clearly established tradition of not selling alcohol in Islam. I wouldn't say the same of not selling cake to gay men in Christianity. If Walmart had chosen to honor their employees beliefs by not asking him to participate in the sale of alcohol I would say that's a good thing. I mean, how hard is it to go to the next cashier over? On the other hand, sexual orientation is a protected class, I'm pretty sure. At least it is in the state where the cake incident occurred. Your right to consume alcohol is, however, not a protected class.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I just saw that sign the other day, it was a young white male cashier.

I am lost as to how having young cashiers not sell alcohol has anything to do with Islam and Sharia law?
  8. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Hahaha I love how the author is like ... this didn't happen at all but here's a super inflammatory headline, oh and here's a completely unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

Priceless
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Holy shit the name thing makes me angry. What a load of bullshit.
  10. Senior Member
    So, I guess the thing he really is complaining about is Christians not being allowed to deny services to gay couples...? All I wanna know if he's as outraged about stores like Hobby Lobby denying employees things based on the religion of the company...

It's also awesome how they first get clarification from the store before posting such other BS. Oh wait... but even then Walmart is still caving to Muslims?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast