Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog breeding

1. Eye
    Master Caster
    Master Caster
    Blog Entries

Suspicious Dog breeding

Advertisements
    Debated about posting this in the pet forum, but decided on here instead. My g/f who is a Dutch Shepard breeder and trainer posted this on her FB page. Needless to day she is pissed off and sick about this.

种公欣赏-国府犬舍-德牧新闻,德牧图片,德牧视频,德牧价格,德牧买卖,德牧论坛

Obviously, I have no idea what the breed is or why they would be breed together. I'm thinking Mastiff and Shepard? What is the purpose behind it? It's not even cute to me.
  2. Senior Member
    I looks photoshopped to me... but I am not good enough to tell if it actually is... God, I hope it's photoshopped....

EDIT: Ok, didn't see the website at first. Yeah, I don't get it.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    To me, it looks like a designer breed that vaguely resembles the black and tan colored Tibetan Mastiff. Allegedly Tibetan Mastiff's are quite expensive, so perhaps this is meant to be a knockoff version? Obviously, I could be quite wrong though.
  4. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    I thought that was photoshopped at first. But man..that's crazy and I don't get it. I hope that whatever it is, it doesn't have health problems due to the breeds or something...
  5. Senior Member
    That's so ugly
  6. Senior Member
    That is a mastiff and german shepard mix but I wonder because the body is GS and the face is mastiff and when mixing breeds I didn't think it was possible to make different parts one specific characteristic of a breed and the characteristics of the breeds mix around.

Look totally photoshopped to me though.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atodee View Post
    To me, it looks like a designer breed that vaguely resembles the black and tan colored Tibetan Mastiff. Allegedly Tibetan Mastiff's are quite expensive, so perhaps this is meant to be a knockoff version? Obviously, I could be quite wrong though.
    Tibetan Mastiffs are gorgeous though. This concoction is not.
  8. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Quote Originally Posted by Southern-queen View Post
    That is a mastiff and german shepard mix but I wonder because the body is GS and the face is mastiff and when mixing breeds I didn't think it was possible to make different parts one specific characteristic of a breed and the characteristics of the breeds mix around.

Look totally photoshopped to me though.
    It's not a GSD/Mastiff mix. I've seen lots and none look like that. It isn't possible to pick and choose like face shape and coat color of breed x and legs and tail of breed y etc. It's more you breed them and hope for the best. These pics def look photoshopped but if it is real then it's a totally different breed. I think it's BS though, if it were a real breed you would think someone would have seen it before, yanno?
  9. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    That's a Chinese Shepherd Dog

Video: A dog's life: China holds first shepherd dog festival - Telegraph

The ones in the pics you posted are clearly being bred to emphasize the weird characteristics, but it's not photo shopped. The website has lots of pics of the pups and stuff.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Why is she pissed?
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast