• Other

4 12.90%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Key logging software

1. So lost and wandering.
    So lost and wandering.

Key logging software

Advertisements
    Would you be ok with installing key logging software on your partners computer or phone if they have a proven past of cheating and you suspect they are cheating again??

Is there ever a time you would find it acceptable to install it on their computer or phone?
  2. Senior Member
    For me, no. If I was at the point, I would not be in the relationship anymore.

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - President Ronald Reagan
  3. Senior Member
    My partner is his own person, if he can't make a wise decision to not cheat then I don't need the stress of micromanaging his every word to see if he is or isn't.
    I'd rather leave.
  4. Senior Member
    Never on any....if there was a before then there is no us for an again....and if I am worried I would talk it out. But to ME those show no trust in your partner and if there is no trust why are you together??
  5. Senior Member

It only masks deeper problems in a relationship. Work on establishing and demonstrating ways to trust one another rather than spying.

If you suspect it is going on, really examine why you think it is. And stay aware, if the thought of being vulnerable is too much... That is an internal thing you have to address. If you know, then make the decision if you are going to stay or go.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    For DH and I, cheating is a deal breaker and we both know that. If I cannot trust my partner, I would not be with him. Also though, if I were to the point that I needed to do something like that, I would be reevaluating the relationship BIG time. But that is just IMO.

7. We must have pie. Stress can't exist in the presence of pie.
    We must have pie. Stress can't exist in the presence of pie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Special View Post
    For DH and I, cheating is a deal breaker and we both know that. If I cannot trust my partner, I would not be with him. Also though, if I were to the point that I needed to do something like that, I would be reevaluating the relationship BIG time. But that is just IMO.
    That's exactly my opinion.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

You gave a million options and I still picked other Mostly, I would say I would not do that. I mean, in any normal relationship circumstances or any I can imagine for real in my relationship, it's definitely not something I would do. Computer or phone. I guess the only time I could picture doing something like that is if I desperately needed to prove something, like in an off the wall scenario. Like I said though, it's not something that would apply to my regular circumstances and I do think it's an awful breach of one's privacy.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I didn't choose there wouldn't be a next time because I think there could be circumstances in the future where I may take back a spouse who cheated.

However, if I did take them back and it got to the point where I found something like that necessary, we would need to reevaluate things. If I'm to the point where I want to spy on him, we obviously have bigger issues that spying will not solve. I actually think something like that would cause way more problems than it solved.

I chose never btw.
    Last edited by GingerGirl15; 12-07-2013 at 03:34 PM. Reason: poor grammer
  10. Senior Member
    I agree with PP's but when I was a teenager my dad put one of those on our computer to track what I was doing haha. It worked both ways though or maybe he just didn't know how to do it correctly but when I logged into my account it would pop up and I could see everything he had been doing
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast