Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Circumcision?

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Advertisements
    Before we found out the sex, I had done a lot of thinking about this issue.

I actually wasn't sure what I would want to do. I was torn between both issues.

There really is no reason to get circumsized, if you do research. If you show him how to clean the area, he won't get infections.

It's just a personal choice, I guess.

I think it's mainly about "looks" if you get down to it. Whether it's b/c you believe majority of boys are that way or if you want him to look like Dad.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah
    DITTO!!

Also, let me add that a uncircumcized penis does have a bad odor.

Not all do

She probably wasn't cleaning them thoroughly.
  3. Senior Member
    i did it to my son at 3 weeks old. It didnt bother him as bad as I thought it would.
  4. Senior Member
    Bradley is but only because DH wanted them to "match". Personally, I don't see any reason to do it. Also, we have had tons of problems with adhesion and ever time he has to be "peeled back" it kills me. Tons of pain and crying...not to mention the bleeding.

Ask Me About IH!
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by exNavychick
    Bradley is but only because DH wanted them to "match". Personally, I don't see any reason to do it. Also, we have had tons of problems with adhesion and ever time he has to be "peeled back" it kills me. Tons of pain and crying...not to mention the bleeding.
    Poor guy! I've heard stories like that...
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    Poor guy! I've heard stories like that...

Yeah he has not had an easy lot in life and that's just one more thing that I really wish we could avoid. Now that he's snipped though we have to keep it pulled back to avoid problems when he starts having erections.

Ask Me About IH!
  7. Death Before Decaf!!
    Death Before Decaf!!
    Blog Entries
    I don't know if anyone brought this up...and I don't have a boy so I haven't had to make the decision...but here's my take as a woman.

Every man I've ever had sex with was circumsized. I would be a little wierded out when faced with an uncircumsized penis. I know it's normal, I know it's natural, but in all honesty, it would throw me off. I am being completely forthcoming here and don't y'all jump on me just because of my opinion. I think that, because it's so prevalent to be circumsized, it would actually work against him in the sexual arena. I would hate to have my son teased in high school because all the girls want to see his wierd penis...not that I condone premarital sex in high school But let's get real.

Well...you know...some guys would think it to be COOL if all the girls wanted to see his penis.
    "Wine is proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  8. Death Before Decaf!!
    Death Before Decaf!!
    Blog Entries
    schmegma
    Sarah, could you please provide a definition??
    "Wine is proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  9. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthouse Girl
    I don't know if anyone brought this up...and I don't have a boy so I haven't had to make the decision...but here's my take as a woman.

Every man I've ever had sex with was circumsized. I would be a little wierded out when faced with an uncircumsized penis. I know it's normal, I know it's natural, but in all honesty, it would throw me off. I am being completely forthcoming here and don't y'all jump on me just because of my opinion. I think that, because it's so prevalent to be circumsized, it would actually work against him in the sexual arena. I would hate to have my son teased in high school because all the girls want to see his wierd penis...not that I condone premarital sex in high school But let's get real.

Well...you know...some guys would think it to be COOL if all the girls wanted to see his penis.
    Good point
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm going to be real open here.

I've seen 2 uncircumsized penises. Before seeing them, I always thought it'd be so weird and gross to be stuck w/ a guy like that. Well, the first one I seen grossed me out but the 2nd one, I didn't even realize he wasn't circumsized as when their erect, the skin pulls back so you can't even tell.

And neither smelled, Sarah

It's really not gross...but I can see why many women are turned off by one as it's really not considered "normal" in our society. However, I think this technique is becoming more and more normal.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast