Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: S/O Do you love your spouse more than your kids?

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Advertisements
    They are a different love and in different categories.

In our relationship, containing our husband/wife is very important because we believe in becoming the one we said in our vows. We want to keep our marriage and our commitment to each other lasting. That comes a priority and we try to not let that suffer.

when our children were little, we had to put more emphases on them; but, that didn't change our relationship. It just strengthened, stretched, and tried it.

Our children are part of us. Not just me. They are a little bit of DH and a little bit of me. We Together, had them. There isn't a difference.

Love is so broad used here. Each person (including our kids) are loved differently. Doesn't mean we don't love them less.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  2. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    DB is very good around his little sisters (2 and 8...they were born after parents split) and he devotes a lot of attention to them whilst we are visiting. It scares me that when we have our own children he will be fully devoted to the kids and I will feel pushed out. That is not a jealous/weird thing, I'm not explaining it very well..I just mean I hope he strikes a healthy balance or there will incur some issues. Though I suspect since I will be carrying and raising his children, his love will be shared in a nice balance since he will appreciate and love that.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789