Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone seen this video? Sandy Hook Conspiracy

1. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Weekly Activity
    109.66%

Has anyone seen this video? Sandy Hook Conspiracy

I put this here just incase and skimmed the first 2 pages of the forum and didnt see it but I've seen going around FB today and have only watched 20mins of it (DH asked me to pause since the kids were around) .. it's interesting... dunno how true it is

The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed - YouTube
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Weekly Activity
    462%

not even 5 min in and think its a load of crap... A lot of things were misreported that day and cleared up later.
  3. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Weekly Activity
    109.66%

I'm looking around for those now. this site had pretty much the same stuff from the video tho!
    Sandy Hook Shooting – Discrepancies (not conspiracies….. yet) | The Last Refuge
  4. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Weekly Activity
    58.09%
    He is using news reports to 'prove' his case- there was so much confusion there that day, and the news were posting anything anyone said as actual news, so 90% of what the news places said they later retracted and changed. Plus, eyewitnesses are shown to be horribly unreliable and easily persuaded to seeing things that werent real/were different/etc that I think its hogwash
  5. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Weekly Activity
    98.81%

I haven't watched any of that video, and I agree that the news was reporting rapidly that day and cleared some of it up later. But I do think there were things that were "cleared up" that were falsified and now accepted as fact. I don't trust the media for anything though.
  6. Senior Member
    Weekly Activity
    120.52%
    I watched a bit of it and it makes me a little sick. Just... how dare they.
    The media was reporting a million different things, and no one knows what really happened except for the police. Even they might not have the full story
  7. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Weekly Activity
    109.66%

I didnt finish watching it but can you guys tell me what stuff was cleared up and save me the google searches? I didnt really follow the entire SH stuff.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Weekly Activity
    1.09%
    I've read his blog. I don't buy it. Though I'm extremely choosey about which conspiracy theories I'll buy in to

9. Moderator
    Weekly Activity
    71.66%

What bothers me about (an invalidates, IMO) this kind of thing is when they try to apply their own logic to other people's behaviors. People are different. Just because I might not laugh with family before giving a press conference about my child's death, that doesn't mean that someone who did was an actor. People respond to and handle grief, shock and stress in different ways. And it's just as irritating when they try to apply their own logic and thought processes to the shooter. OBVIOUSLY you don't think the same as he was. The ENTIRE event was unexpected- why in the world would you think to question it because some of the behaviors of the shooter were unexpected based on how you THINK "normal" people would act? He wasn't "normal people" and he killed 27. There's going to be some "erratic" or "abnormal" thought processes going on there.
  10. Senior Member
    Weekly Activity
    1.09%
    I tend to not believe any conspiracies, the interviews and news stories, great emotional tragedy can cause people to be laughing when they shouldn't, and people never get the facts straight. It is a little unnerving to be interviewed like that.

But what I can't shake is the dates at the end.... FB memorials started 3 days before the tragedy??? wtf?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast