I am a bit worried about dinner tonight with my friend and her DB. I know that my friend knows about my many allergies, and she's presumably spoken to her DB about them. However, part of me feels worried that someone will order something with shellfish (one of my worst). I've discussed it with DB and he agrees that we will leave if that happens, as I'm off my antihistamines for the week due to testing.
When do you decide to leave an engagement prematurely? How do you make your exit?