Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Husbands Spanking Wives - OMG.

1. Banned
    Banned

Jump for Joy Husbands Spanking Wives - OMG.

Advertisements
    I read this today:

"My husband and I are getting married soon and the other day we were at his parents, who are really old fashoined. They said they had something to talk to us about and to recommend. We both agreed that as christinas he will be head of the house and I will obey, but his parents said that my husband needs to be able to enforce his authority in case i ever get out of line. We asked what they meant and his mom pulled out a hairbrush and handed it to his dad and he said "With this" I was confused. His mom then said that his dad would spank her with that over his knee whenever she was out of line or disobedient. And now as newlyweds, my husband should apply the same discipline to me when I need it. I mean my fiance and I are really old fashoined especially for our age and I was raised they way and was even spanked by my parents until I was 18, so it's not that weird for me. I just want some opinions. I do think wives should obey, and that maybe that's what is wrong with alot of families and why divorce is so common, maybe more husbands should give their wives a good old fashioned spanking when we need it. So should my husband spank me with a hairbrush when I disobey? Is it wrong? I don't think so."

And my first reaction was .... OH MY GOD!
    I think its completely wrong to the point of being funny.
    What do you guys think of it?

Just to reinterate: this is NOT me or my life. this is something i READ ON THE INTERNET. I am NOT looking for advice...
    Last edited by dougall; 06-12-2010 at 05:29 AM.
  2. CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    CREATOR OF MINIBOT
    I don't know if I should laugh or cry :C
    I'm so conflicted!
  3. Senior Member
    It is up to each married couple. I would not allow it but if others think it works for them more power to them. I also don't obey my husband because he is not my father (which is yet another reason spanking me is a no go as he is not my father).
  4. Senior Member
    Hmmm. Well whatever floats her boat.

I like a little slap and tickle in the bedroom but if hubs just tried to "discipline" me, well we'd have problems
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I honestly don't know if I could've taken that seriously, I'm kinda immature like that. However, I think it would lead to other things, hehe, not end up as a method of discipline for you :p
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    you think couples have problems because the women don't obey?
    Why shouldn't the men be the one to obey.
    But I do get your point.
    If we still had slavery, our economy wouldn't be in such a mess. And if people learned to obey their betters...maybe....o never mind.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  7. missing my marine
    missing my marine
    Blog Entries
    I don't know if I'd be able to keep a straight face if someone suggested that to me. It sounds like it would be a joke! Seriously though, as a Christian, I do believe in the male head of household concept, but I don't think that would give my (future) husband the right to discipline me like that.
    back with the love of my life
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    If it works for them, more power to them.

However if DH ever tried to spank me with a brush outside of being a smart ass, I would roll over laughing and them beat him with the brush.
  9. Senior Member
    To me, husbands and wives are equal partners, so neither should have to obey the other. And if any guy tries to spank me as a punishment (not in a joking, flirty way once we're at that point), he'll get his ass kicked by me.

But, if it works for them, then I'm not going to judge.
    06.06.09 R.I.P. Gabe
    ~Wishing you'd been with us instead of the sea of ribbons~
    06.01.10 R.I.P. Granddad
    ~I love you~
  10. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dougall View Post
    I read this today:

"My husband and I are getting married soon and the other day we were at his parents, who are really old fashoined. They said they had something to talk to us about and to recommend. We both agreed that as christinas he will be head of the house and I will obey, but his parents said that my husband needs to be able to enforce his authority in case i ever get out of line. We asked what they meant and his mom pulled out a hairbrush and handed it to his dad and he said "With this" I was confused. His mom then said that his dad would spank her with that over his knee whenever she was out of line or disobedient. And now as newlyweds, my husband should apply the same discipline to me when I need it. I mean my fiance and I are really old fashoined especially for our age and I was raised they way and was even spanked by my parents until I was 18, so it's not that weird for me. I just want some opinions. I do think wives should obey, and that maybe that's what is wrong with alot of families and why divorce is so common, maybe more husbands should give their wives a good old fashioned spanking when we need it. So should my husband spank me with a hairbrush when I disobey? Is it wrong? I don't think so."

And my first reaction was .... OH MY GOD!
    I think its completely wrong to the point of being funny.
    What do you guys think of it?
    Being spanked by a parent is one thing. You're a child. That's totally different than being spanked as an adult by your husband. As an adult, you already know right from wrong, so what will that be teaching you? Not to go against your husband? Screw that. I wouldn't want to live in fear of my husband. And what constitues "getting out of line" anyhow? That's what I'd like to know. That could be anything and everything from different thoughts, wants and opinions. I know there are probably a lot of guys who would LOVE to have that kind of control. No thanks, that won't work for me. What does your husband think about it?
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast