Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Husbands Spanking Wives - OMG.

1. Banned
    Banned
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyykooolaid View Post
    Being spanked by a parent is one thing. You're a child. That's totally different than being spanked as an adult by your husband. As an adult, you already know right from wrong, so what will that be teaching you? Not to go against your husband? Screw that. I wouldn't want to live in fear of my husband. And what constitues "getting out of line" anyhow? That's what I'd like to know. That could be anything and everything from different thoughts, wants and opinions. I know there are probably a lot of guys who would LOVE to have that kind of control. No thanks, that won't work for me. What does your husband think about it?

I'd just like to say that this isn't me! It's something I read. I'm totally against my DF spanking me. The thought of it makes me laugh. I'd kick his butt to the curb if he did. I thought this was a joke when I first read it... but then I googled it and theres a Huge following!! I was just wondering waht other peopl thought.
  2. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dougall View Post
    I'd just like to say that this isn't me! It's something I read. I'm totally against my DF spanking me. The thought of it makes me laugh. I'd kick his butt to the curb if he did. I thought this was a joke when I first read it... but then I googled it and theres a Huge following!! I was just wondering waht other peopl thought.
    HAHA oh my! I totally missed that part! oops Well, guess you can forget that question about what your husband thinks then, but the rest of it stands!
  3. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    oh those images I had of your husband trying to spank you...guess I can get those out of my head now HAHA
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyykooolaid View Post
    oh those images I had of your husband trying to spank you...guess I can get those out of my head now HAHA
    unless its it the bedroom, it would NEVER happen for me. EVER. I can't even begin to tell you... he'd hear two slaps...him hitting me and the freaking door behind me as i left!
  5. The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    Ok, I can only speak for ME. I believe that every couple is free to make their own rules and guidelines for their relationship, however;

I'd beat my boyfriend to a bloody pulp if he were to ever feel that it was "ok" to discipline me. I'm not a child. I'm a grown woman, free to do whatever the hell I choose to do. If I make a decision that doesn't sit well with him, then we need to discuss it like adults. Sure, he may be the head of the household when it comes to huge decisions that I support him in, but at the end of the day, a marriage needs to be a joined commitment. You do not need to "OBEY" anyone. He is not your God, your Father, your Holy Spirit, he is your husband, your partner. The last time I checked, partners are supposed to communicate and make decisions as a united team, not as a father and servant that is to obey his every command.

I'm sorry if I go WAY against the grain in speaking my mind, but if his parents expect you, or more importantly, if he expects you to OBEY him, you are going to end up with very serious issues.

It worked in the old days, the old times, but this is a new world, a new society, with new rules and regulations concerning women. I don't believe for one second that any woman, or man for that matter should "obey" their spouse. It's supposed to be a joined union, a team, two people merging as one. That means that both views and opinions should be brought to the table to reach a middle ground.

Speaking for ME here, if I was dating someone, and his family believed that he had any kind of right to discipline me, I would either make my expectations of my marriage VERY clear, in front of his parents, or I would walk away. That's just me though, I don't believe in being controlled. I'm an adult, a contributing member to society, a tax paying citizen, I have rights, and they damn sure aren't going to be taken from me by my husband.
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!” ― Dr. Seuss
  6. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    unless its it the bedroom, it would NEVER happen for me. EVER. I can't even begin to tell you... he'd hear two slaps...him hitting me and the freaking door behind me as i left!
    HAHA
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Ok, I can only speak for ME. I believe that every couple is free to make their own rules and guidelines for their relationship, however;

I'd beat my boyfriend to a bloody pulp if he were to ever feel that it was "ok" to discipline me. I'm not a child. I'm a grown woman, free to do whatever the hell I choose to do. If I make a decision that doesn't sit well with him, then we need to discuss it like adults. Sure, he may be the head of the household when it comes to huge decisions that I support him in, but at the end of the day, a marriage needs to be a joined commitment. You do not need to "OBEY" anyone. He is not your God, your Father, your Holy Spirit, he is your husband, your partner. The last time I checked, partners are supposed to communicate and make decisions as a united team, not as a father and servant that is to obey his every command.

I'm sorry if I go WAY against the grain in speaking my mind, but if his parents expect you, or more importantly, if he expects you to OBEY him, you are going to end up with very serious issues.

It worked in the old days, the old times, but this is a new world, a new society, with new rules and regulations concerning women. I don't believe for one second that any woman, or man for that matter should "obey" their spouse. It's supposed to be a joined union, a team, two people merging as one. That means that both views and opinions should be brought to the table to reach a middle ground.

Speaking for ME here, if I was dating someone, and his family believed that he had any kind of right to discipline me, I would either make my expectations of my marriage VERY clear, in front of his parents, or I would walk away. That's just me though, I don't believe in being controlled. I'm an adult, a contributing member to society, a tax paying citizen, I have rights, and they damn sure aren't going to be taken from me by my husband.
    Once again, this is not about me... its just something i read...
  8. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Glad I'm not the only one who didn't see that first part about you reading it somewhere. Maybe you should put a disclaimer on it in big, bold letters ahah
  9. The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    Oh honey, I'm not sayin it's about you, I'm just sayin, that's how I would deal with it.

Me saying "you" meant general, I should have added that. My bad.
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!” ― Dr. Seuss
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Oh honey, I'm not sayin it's about you, I'm just sayin, that's how I would deal with it.

Me saying "you" meant general, I should have added that. My bad.
    Oh good. I don't want anyone thinking its me ...DF would kill me if I started saying things like "I think husbands should spank their wives."
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast