Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: At what age are you too old to go out dancing/clubbing???

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

At what age are you too old to go out dancing/clubbing???

Advertisements
    if ever????

This is just something im generally interested in but i figure it'll end up here so put it here!

When i was younger I lived for my weekends... i mean literally worked only so i could afford to go out with the girls drinking and dancing - I LOVED dancing - actually strike that, I LOVE dancing now!

if i hear music my hips take on a life of their own and I just go for it!!

Obviously now i dont go out fri /sat/sun - Im engaged and to be honest much prefer to go home and webcam ryan for hours but at least once a month i do go to a club and just let my hair down! Dance for 6 hrs - heck i even get up on platforms and stages and dance !!

I know that sometimes i look around a club i realize everyone is 18 and i have to wonder if they are looking at me thinking ' shouldnt you be at home popping out puppies'??

but is that me being aware of my 30 years? or am i too old to be in a club?

So ladies and gents, at what age are you too old if in fact you can be too old??
  2. Senior Member
    I don't think there's an age limit...my dad and his wife still go out dancing a lot. It's not really my thing anymore...like you said, I'd much rather be sitting at home on the webcam with J. But go out and have fun, woman! You'll never be too old for that.
  3. Banned
    Banned
    I don't think you are ever too old. Granted you might start getting too old for certain places if your music taste isn't the same as what is current. My mom still goes out dancing. I've gone out with her before...it's a totally different vibe then when I go out with my friends but still a good time.

I get what you are saying though. The last time I went to an open air music festivel I felt the same way and I was only 24 at the time and I felt like everyone here is 21 and under
  4. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    I have mixed feeling on this honestly. I've never been one to go out drinking/partying/clubbing so please someone correct me if I sound stupid or anything.

I know of a few people that are in their mid 30's, have kids, and will go to the club WITH their kids. Not to "watch" them or anything, just because they want to go clubbing and if their kids are going, they just "tag along". I think when you are able to go to the club with your kids (as they are old enough to go), then you really are too old to be going to the club. It scares me a bit, cause why would they want to go to the club anyways? They've had their fun..

But, on the other hand, it doesn't bother me, because I don't go clubbing, and it's not my life to say whose old enough or too old to go out to the club.

But, from a mother's point of view, I wouldn't want my girls going to the club, if I knew there was 30+ guys there. There's usually only one reason that those guys are there.. and there's no way I'm letting my girls go and be put in that situation.

ETA: As you get older, then maybe try out different clubs for people your age. (OP, this is NOT directed at you, this is in general)

5. Mom to Rebekah
    Mom to Rebekah
    In the grand words of my 87 year old great papa, who still woks
    "Damn it child you are as young as you feel"
    so I say as long as you are having fun screw what others think
    do your thing babe
    Mom to Rebekah
    Tree hugging, peace loving, hippie.
    I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church.
    For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit.
    Khalil Gibran
  6. Darkly Dreaming Dexter
    Darkly Dreaming Dexter
    I don't think you can ever be too old to party...
    But I know a lot of people that - maturity wise- are too damn young
  7. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    I don't think you can ever be too old. In my case once the kids came that part of my life slowed down. It's not just something I do now.
  8. Mrs.Fanntastic
    Mrs.Fanntastic
    I dont really see that is a age limit!
    I loved to dance when i could.
    I feel since i have became a mother of 3 i just have no need for it although when i am asked tol do such with my friends i will. I see nothing wrong with it at all.
    ~MommaJ~

9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Doesn't bother me, I see people at bars of all ages. As long as they're comfortable there, I have no problem with it.
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by msemmaleahx3 View Post
    I have mixed feeling on this honestly. I've never been one to go out drinking/partying/clubbing so please someone correct me if I sound stupid or anything.

I know of a few people that are in their mid 30's, have kids, and will go to the club WITH their kids. Not to "watch" them or anything, just because they want to go clubbing and if their kids are going, they just "tag along". I think when you are able to go to the club with your kids (as they are old enough to go), then you really are too old to be going to the club. It scares me a bit, cause why would they want to go to the club anyways? They've had their fun..But, on the other hand, it doesn't bother me, because I don't go clubbing, and it's not my life to say whose old enough or too old to go out to the club.

But, from a mother's point of view, I wouldn't want my girls going to the club, if I knew there was 30+ guys there. There's usually only one reason that those guys are there.. and there's no way I'm letting my girls go and be put in that situation.

ETA: As you get older, then maybe try out different clubs for people your age. (OP, this is NOT directed at you, this is in general)
    So once you reach a certain age you've reached your fun quota? Should you just stay at home and knit?

As for the other thing I bolded guys under 30 want sex just as much as over. I think tht is a pretty comment.
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast