Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 35 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Abortion

Advertisements
    ok so a comment in one of the threads got me thinking and a little irritated to be completly honest...
    How do you feel about abortion being used as a birth control method??
    I personal think its discusting, take precaution use birth control and condoms I think its one thing if you are raped, or your heath/life is in jepordy but to use it cause you got knocked up and decided you dont want a kid, or your not old enough or mature enough or ready to have a child then in my opinion you are not old enough, mature enough or ready to be having sex if you cannot take the responsiblity of your actions...
    there are so many women and family that want children and cant have them, or would love to adopt, why not choose adobtion over abortion?? Like i said I understand if it came to abortion because of rape or heath issues other than that I think its selfish, if you cant provide for that child someone else would be more than willing and able...

remember this is just a thread and debate, leave your feelings here and dont take it out, I dont care if you guys dont agree with me I still love you all the same and thats what makes us all unique and special...

God didn't have time to make a nobody." Mary Kay Ash.
    Wifey to LukesLilTrooper
    www.marykay.com/nbreaux
    nbreaux@marykay.com
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I am pro choice, and would rather a woman get an abortion than have a kid she might dump in the trash. I love that we are free to live our lives our way.
  3. Banned
    Banned
    I think it's disgusting

I am very much pro-choice but to use abortion as birth control is just wrong IMO.
  4. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I think people in general should be more responsible than to use it as their sole birth control method, I know I never could, but it's not about my personal life and I truly believe it's their body so if they choose to do that it's their business, not mine

5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm pro-choice. I stay out of other women's uteri(uteruses?) and prefer they stay out of mine.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I do not like abortion. I would not have an abortion unless my life was seriously at risk from a pregnancy.

However.

I believe that abortion should be legal under all conditions because that's the only way it can be safe. I believe that women should not take the choice lightly, but I will fight for their right to make the correct choice for themselves. I would never venture to say what is or is not the correct choice for anyone but myself.
  7. Photographer in Southern CA
    Photographer in Southern CA
    Blog Entries

ok so if you are raped, incest, or an issue with your health i can be ok with it. but being that I can't get pregnant it really hurts to know people are being so irrisponsible and think that is an acceptable method. Use an IUD if you are so scared of rpegnancy
  8. ..is brought to you by the letters W.T.F.!
    ..is brought to you by the letters W.T.F.!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick's Wife View Post
    I am pro choice, and would rather a woman get an abortion than have a kid she might dump in the trash. I love that we are free to live our lives our way.
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Ski View Post
    I'm pro-choice. I stay out of other women's uteri(uteruses?) and prefer they stay out of mine.
    I agree. I've had one 7 years ago.
    I mean, maybe if they're having unprotected sex and having abortions all the time or something, then that's a little crappy.

Loves her Beautiful Wifey, Liegh.

KennyB = Greatness!
  9. Am
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    There are THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of children in America alone waiting to be adopted. Most of them never will be, but will instead be passed around foster homes of varying degrees of crapiness until they are 18.

The argument that 'someone will adopt them' always baffles me. Clearly someone isn't adopting all of them.

I prefer not punishing a child for the parent's mistakes. And sometimes, it isn't even a mistake... birth control can fail... even for people 18, 25, 35 years old... unless you are suggesting people only have sex when they want a baby... abortion should be an option for anyone who may need it.
Page 1 of 35 123411 ... LastLast