Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

View Poll Results: should there be a death penalty?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes!!!

54 63.53%
  • no!!!

15 17.65%
  • hard to say....

16 18.82%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Death penalty

1. wonken3

Death penalty

Advertisements
    are you for it?.... and post your opinion
  2. Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Yes while I would love to see some people rot in prison, sadly our prison system does not have the room or the finances to cover feeding/housing/providing medical ect. for years and years and years to some prisoners.
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
  3. Lindsey.
    Lindsey.
    I personally am against the death penalty.
    This sums up my thoughts:
    There AreNo Words
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Yes while I would love to see some people rot in prison, sadly our prison system does not have the room or the finances to cover feeding/housing/providing medical ect. for years and years and years to some prisoners.
    Yep
  5. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    yeah i'm for it. i think it should have certain criteria so not anybody can be put to death but for those that commit really horrible acts i'd rather them be gone then pay for them to eat and sleep the rest of their lives.

6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by square bear View Post
    I personally am against the death penalty.
    This sums up my thoughts:
    I agree. I am and always have been against the death penalty
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  8. wonken3
    yes im for it all the way! ass hoe's and stupid woman who think they can get away with it all are then one's who should suffor!!! nothing really tragic has ever happen to me but to tell you the truth i hate watching the news and finding out some killer is out on good behavior! wtf is that? oh and another thing ppl who commit dirty horrible crimes such as raping a lil kid! should go through it as well! why would you even want ppl like that in this world that our children lil sisters lil brother live on! i swear if any body dares to even think about hurting my lil brother and sis i swear to god i my self would be in the death penalty!!!!! sorry i get into this topic!!!
  9. Senior Member
    I would say I agree with this but I always have such a soft spot for anyone that dies. Like watching some of the shows that take you through the process and show you everything but the act kind of gets to me, but that's just my emotions.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I am against it because even with DNA evidence the rate of innocent people is too high in my eyes to justify the use of it. Also, while it has become more 'humane' there are still botched executions. And the US is campaigning for China to stop using the death penalty claiming it is a violation of human rights, yet they themselves use death penalty here.
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast