Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Political opinion

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Political opinion

Advertisements
    I was sent this today and wanted to know what you thought of it:

It doesn't matter who is elected president next. McCain and Obama will do as they are told by the military industrial complex. Remeber those guys. They run everything in case you forgot.
    Sorry to bust your bubble on this. Remember, if you need something from a politician write them a check. They can be bought for a relatively low price.

The only real difference is who they appoint as judges for the supreme court and other district courts. Will we get "conservative" judges or will we get "liberal" judges. Big woop!

But remember if you must vote, decide if your interests are with the neo-cons or with Zbigniew Brezinski. Obama's handler is Brezinski and McCain's handlers are the neo-cons.
    I suggest you find out what the policies are of each of these factions prior to voting. It may surprise you.

So go ahead and vote in November, but me, I think I'll enjoy a mint julip and try to figure out how I can profit from the coming bankruptcy of Amerika that will come from
    either Obama or McCain creating another half a trillion dollar deficit.
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Nope. The military doesn't run the country. Someone ELSE does though
  3. Senior Member
    My biggest motivation on voting for President is appointing SC Justices.

As far as who runs the country, money runs it, that is no surprise.
    I worship individuals for their highest possibilities as individuals, and I loathe humanity, for its failures to live up to these possibilities.
  4. Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns
    Keep Calm and Ride Unicorns

Yeah, I don't think it's a big shock that money rules the world, but I also don't think that is a good enough reason to abandon all hope either. The only way to insure that changing the things you don't like is impossible is to do NOTHING about it.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I think anyone who would actually seek out the position of President of the US is exactly the type who shouldn't be. Unfortunately, the type of person who SHOULD be President would never TRY to become President.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    Yeah, I don't think it's a big shock that money rules the world, but I also don't think that is a good enough reason to abandon all hope either. The only way to insure that changing the things you don't like is impossible is to do NOTHING about it.
    Aubrey

RIP Jeremy 3/17/78 - 1/16/09
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    You are absolutely correct!
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Its easy to point out the problems and be a quiter, it takes conviction to try to do something about it. the author is a moron.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  9. MIA for awhile...
    MIA for awhile...
    He can't spell.
    Blame your man, not Myspace!!
    Simmy 2009. All rights reserved, copy it and you die.
    Bite me! PLEASE! I want to be a vampire

10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Zbigniew Bzenzinski is a non-issue, and he certainly isn't Obams's "handler.' This is a complete red herring; Brzezenski's views are totally counter to Obama's views.

Read, do research, whatever.