Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spinoff to HPV vaccine thread (inthenews)

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Spinoff to HPV vaccine thread (inthenews)

Advertisements
    http://www.naturalnews.com/022140.html

More Deaths Caused by Gardasil Bringing Total Number to 11
    by Leslee Dru Browning (see all articles by this author)

(NaturalNews) Why inject young girls and boys with a dangerous and life threatening vaccine when the herb Pau d Arco has been proven to both prevent and cure HPV?

On October 8, 2007, Judicial Watch Released Analysis Of FDA Data Claiming Gardasil Vaccination Can Lead To Serious Health Problems, Death

According to Judicial Watch, 3,461 complaints about Gardasil have been filed with FDA's Vaccine Adverse Event Report System since its approval last year, and 11 women died after exposure to the vaccine. That is an additional 8 deaths since the last report of 3. The complaints about Gardasil have more than doubled compared to the original 1,637 adverse events reported by Alliance for Human Research Protection.

Alliance for Human Research Protection reports that of the original 1,637 adverse events 371 were serious reactions, including the three original deaths linked to Merck's vaccine. A female patient "died of a blood clot three hours after getting the Gardasil vaccine." Two other reports, on girls 12 and 19, reported deaths relating to heart problems and/or blood clotting.

Other serious side-effects reported included paralysis, Bells Palsy, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, and seizures. And of 42 women who were vaccinated with Gardasil while pregnant, 18 experienced complications, ranging from miscarriages to fetal abnormalities, according to new FDA data. One of the 18 women was diagnosed with an abnormal fetus, and a test conducted on another woman during her pregnancy showed an increased risk of fetal defect.

An article in the FW Daily News written on March 14, 2007 reported A lead researcher, Diane M. Harper, who spent 20 years developing the vaccine for humanpapilloma virus states that the HPV vaccine is not for younger girls, and that it is "silly" for states to be mandating it for them.

Not only that, she says it's not been tested for effectiveness in younger girls, and administering the vaccine to girls as young as 9 may not even protect them at all. And, in the worst-case scenario, instead of serving to reduce the numbers of cervical cancers within 25 years, such a vaccination crusade actually could cause the numbers to go up.

"Giving it to 11-year-olds is a great big public health experiment," said Diane M. Harper, who is a scientist, physician, professor and the director of the Gynecologic Cancer Prevention Research Group at the Norris Cotton Cancer Center at Dartmouth Medical School in New Hampshire.

"It is silly to mandate vaccination of 11- to 12-year-old girls. There is also not enough evidence gathered on side effects to know that safety is not an issue."

Harper is internationally recognized as a pioneer in the field and has been studying HPV and has been searching for a possible vaccine for several of the more than 100 strains of HPV for 20 years - most of her adult life.

When we have the lead researcher cautioning against vaccinating young girls I think we should take head and halt this experimental charade before more of our young girls die.

A heart truly in love never loses hope, but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance
  2. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    Doesn't matter to me because I'm NEVER going to get that vaccine and if I have a daughter neither is she.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    though HPV is a horrible thing, how can a vax stop cervical cancer?
    Are you scrappy enough for me
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I guess I could copy and paste my answer from the other thread.
    Yes its a new vaccine. But considering the millions that have recieved it and only a handful of deaths its not that bad.
  5. I'm too cool for words
    I'm too cool for words
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy2Bailey View Post
    Yes its a new vaccine. But considering the millions that have recieved it and only a handful of deaths its not that bad.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I actually agree with this, but im confused on this vax...I dont follow it cause im too old for it..

But I did hear they are making one for boys.
    Are you scrappy enough for me
  7. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries

I've had it. I'm still here, aren't I?

8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    until there is more research on long term effects dd won't get it (not that she's eligible anyway
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I'm not going to give my kids any unnecessary vaccines.
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    My kids will not be getting it and my husband told me of a natural supplement that can correct HPV.
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast