Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Conspiracy Theories

Advertisements
    Are there any you believe? Which ones?
    Are there any you think are flippin' crazy? Which ones?

Personally
    Lone Gunman/Magic Bullet doesnt work for me
    I want to know who really killed Kennedy...

Here are some examples of the most popular ')
    http://www.wired.com/culture/lifesty.../15-11/st_best
    Nasa Faked the Moon Landings
    And Arthur C. Clarke wrote the script, at least in one version of the story. Space skeptics point to holes in the Apollo archive (like missing transcripts and blueprints) or oddities in the mission photos (misplaced crosshairs, funny shadows). A third of respondents to a 1970 poll thought something was fishy about mankind's giant leap. Today, 94 percent accept the official version... Saps!
    The US Government Was Behind 9/11
    Or Jews. Or Jews in the US government. The documentary Loose Change claimed to find major flaws in the official story like the dearth of plane debris at the site of the Pentagon blast and that jet fule alone could never vaporize a whole 757. Judge for yourself: After Popular Mechanics debunked the theory, the magazine's editors faced off with proponents in a debate, available on YouTube.
    Princess Diana Was Murdered
    Rumors ran wild after Princess Diana's fatal 1997 car crash, and they haven't stopped yet. Reigning theories: She faked her death to escape the media's glare, or the royals snuffed her out (via MI6) to keep her from marrying her Muslim boyfriend. For the latest scenarios, check out www.alfayed.com, the Web site of her boyfriend's dad, Mohamed Al Fayed.
    The Jews Run Hollywood and Wall Street
    A forged 19th-century Russian manuscript called "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" (virtually required reading in Nazi Germany) purports to lay out a Jewish plot to control media and finance, and thus the world. Several studies have exposed the text as a hoax, but it's still available in numerous languages and editions.
    The Scientologists Run Hollywood
    The long list of celebrities who have had Dianetics on their nightstands fuels rumors that the Church of Scientology pulls the strings in Tinseltown vetting deals, arranging marriages, and spying on stars. The much older theory is that Jews run Hollywood, and the Scientologists have to settle for running Tom Cruise.
    Paul Is Dead
    Maybe you're amazed, but in 1969 major news outlets reported on rumors of the cute Beatle's death and replacement by a look-alike. True believers pointed to a series of clues buried in the Fab Four's songs and album covers. Even for skeptics, McCartney's later solo career lent credibility to the theory.
    AIDS Is a Man-Made Disease
    A number of scientists have argued that HIV was cooked up in a lab, either for bioweapons research or in a genocidal plot to wipe out gays and/or minorities. Who supposedly did the cooking? US Army scientists, Russian scientists, or the CIA. Mainstream researchers point to substantial evidence that HIV jumped species from African monkeys to humans.
    Church's Fried Chicken Sterilizes Black Men
    Sociologists call this decades-old urban legend a cultural echo of the very real syphilis study carried out on blacks in Tuskegee, Alabama. In another version, KFC is the culprit and secretly run by the KKK. There's less controversy over whether the biscuits clog your arteries.
    Lizard-People Run the World
    If a science fiction-based religion isn't exotic enough, followers of onetime BBC reporter David Icke believe that certain powerful people like George W. Bush and the British royals actually belong to an alien race of shape-shifting lizard-people. Icke claims Princess Diana confirmed this to one of her close friends; other lizard theories (there are several) point to reptilian themes in ancient mythology. And let's not forget the '80s TV show V.
    The Illuminati Run the World
    The ur-conspiracy theory holds that the world's corporate and political leaders are all members of an ancient cabal: Illuminati, Rosicrucians, Freemasons take your pick. It doesn't help that those secret societies really existed (George Washington was a Mason). Newer variations implicate the Trilateral Commission, the New World Order, and Yale's Skull and Bones society.
    [/URL]
    You're My Wife Select. You've been approved for the position you just have to go through the ceremony
  2. Patiently waiting....
    Patiently waiting....
    haha this should be interesting....I believe in the first two and the last one. If you do your research online...it is mind boggling what is going on
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Wow there are a lot of theories out there....

The Truth is out there, on Area 51

The secretive nature of Area 51 and undoubted connection to classified aircraft research, together with reports of unusual phenomena, have led Area 51 to become a centerpiece of modern UFO and conspiracy theory folklore. Some of the unconventional activities claimed to be underway at Area 51 include:
    The storage, examination, and reverse engineering of crashed alien spacecraft (including material supposedly recovered at Roswell), the study of their occupants (living and dead), and the manufacture of aircraft based on alien technology.
    Meetings or joint undertakings with extraterrestrials.
    The development of exotic energy weapons (for SDI applications or otherwise) or means of weather control.
    Activities related to a supposed shadowy world government.

Microsoft sends messages on Wingdings Font

The Wingdings Font included with Windows has a history of controversy. In 1992, only days after the release of Windows 3.1, it was discovered that the character sequence "NYC" in Wingdings was rendered as Skull and crossbones symbol, Star of David, and thumbs up gesture. This could be interpreted as a message of approval of killing Jews, especially those from New York City.
    Microsoft strongly denied this was intentional, and insisted that the final arrangement of the glyphs in the font was largely random. Various other combinations of Wingings characters are alleged to have special significance by conspiracy theorists, but these results are likely purely coincidental.

U.S. military caused the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami

Popular Arab news services claim the U.S. and Indian militaries deliberately caused the Indian Ocean tsunamis with electromagnetic pulse technology.
    Another type of theory bases its claims on oil and gas interests. Others also reason that the technology is at least feasible if not highly probable since research into such technology has been conducted by the military as far back as World War II.

The Nazis had a Moon Base

Esoteric Hitlerists and conspiracy theorists interested in Nazi mysticism and World War II have speculated that the Germans landed on the Moon as early as 1942.
    According to other theories it is believed that the Nazis had made contact with 'half a dozen' alien races, including the malevolent Reptilians.
    http://www.2spare.com/item_43133.aspx
    [/URL]
    You're My Wife Select. You've been approved for the position you just have to go through the ceremony
  4. A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    Me: Norfolk Him: Norfolk now, Afghanistan soon.
    Blog Entries
    I believe in a few. I think Diana was murdered, I think the government might not've been directly responsible for 9/11 but definitely covered a LOT of things up, I wouldn't be surprised if AIDS were a man-made disease, and I do believe the Illuminati (or whatever they're calling themselves now...Masons maybe?) exist and have a LOT of control over the worlds governments.

Oh...and the lone gunman theory doesn't cut it for me, either. We know the government murdered him, though, they just won't admit it yet.
    Wifey to nstarsweetie and missmaaaine, pog to miraluu, and TayreehBaykur is my Mistress! Mrow! !
  5. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    I do

I believe...

- JFK was murdered by our gov't
    - Princess Diana was murdered not sure about it being because of her boyfriend though.
    - AIDS is manmade like in the movie Outbreak. It was leaked by our gov't and got out of control.
    - Watergate... Nixon was just a pawn in the CIA's game

Are just a few

6. Banned
    Banned
    I believe a lot of them, not the scientology or Jewish people one... Nor do I believe the churchs chicken one... and maybe not the reptilian people one... but maybe???

The rest, yes. I believe there are at least truths in all of those statements. I don't think its crazy to believe this stuff, either. I think its better to find truths in outlandish things than to just believe blindly whatever people tell you (like the govt).
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRed911 View Post
    , and I do believe the Illuminati (or whatever they're calling themselves now...Masons maybe?) exist and have a LOT of control over the worlds governments.

Masons do exist
    My sisters are "Rainbow Girls"
    the female part of the club (there are also Joabs Daughters, and Eastern Stars)
    most of our forefathers were Masons
    who knows if they really control the world

all i know is that the meetings I've gone to were sooooooooo boring
    and i HAD to wear dress that covered my knees
    [/URL]
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I neither believe nor disbelieve any of them... I don't know enough to have an opinion.. and I don't care for a lot of them.
  9. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyKat View Post
    Masons do exist
    My sisters are "Rainbow Girls"
    the female part of the club (there are also Joabs Daughters, and Eastern Stars)
    most of our forefathers were Masons
    who knows if they really control the world

all i know is that the meetings I've gone to were sooooooooo boring
    and i HAD to wear dress that covered my knees

my grandfather is a Mason. Lodge 35 here in San Diego. I spent my summers going to Shrine Camp (Hosted by the Al Bar Shrine of San Diego) and the Rainbow Girls always sold Lumpia and Root Beer floats every year They wanted me to join but I was a rebellious drinking teen and it wasn't in my "cool" factor.

In the Shrine there are Daughters of the Nile.

There is the Bilderberg orginzation too. They are one crazy group.

10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

9/11
    Aids
    The Illuminati Run the World

I think these are true.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast