Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: A Letter Written By An Angry American

1. Tackling our first deployment!
    Tackling our first deployment!
    Blog Entries

A Letter Written By An Angry American

Advertisements
    I read this, and I like it. It's powerful. . it's an email my brothers friend sent me.

*Written by a housewife from New Jersey and sounds like it! This is oneticked off lady. It's too bad that more Americans don't express themselvesas she does. This woman should run for president!

'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started byIslamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001?

Were people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murderedthat day, in downtown Manhattan, across the Potomac from our nation'scapitol and in a field in Pennsylvania ?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning orcrushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was 'desecrated' when anoverworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet?...Well, I don't. Idon't care at all.

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repentsfor incineratingall those innocent people on 9/11.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caringabout the Holy Bible, the mere possession of whichis a crime in Saudi Arabia.

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for chopping off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Iraq come out andfight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding inmosques.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvanacare about the innocent children within range of their suicide .

I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First Amendmentliberties are somehow derived from international law instead of the UnitedStates Constitution's Bill of Rights.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up an Iraqiterrorist to obtain information, know this: **I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to movebecause he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank: I don'tcare.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed'special' food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that hisholy book is being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe in your heart ofhearts: I don't care.

If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your E-mailfriends. Sooneror later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous behavior!

If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button. Should you choosethe latter, then please don't complain when more atrocities committed byradical Muslims happen here in our great Country! And may I add:

'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference inthe world. But, the Marines don't have that problem' -- Ronald Reagan

I have another quote that I would like to add AND.......I hope you forward all this.

'If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God, then we will be a nationgone under.' Also by.. Ronald Reagan

One last thought for the day: In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentimentand negativity, we should remember England's Prime Minister Tony Blair'swords during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament memberswhy he believes so much in America , he said: 'A simple way to take measureof a country is to look at how many want in.. And how many want out.'

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. YOU MIGHT WANT TO PASS THIS ON, AS MANY SEEM TO FORGET BOTH OF THEM
    After waiting and worrying, he's finally home!
  2. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    Ok, this isn't personal but I find that really offensive. Yes, we all should feel tremondous gratitude to our armed forces but disrespecting an entire religion is ignorant and spreads hate. That is JMO
  3. Senior Member
    I got about halfway and stopped reading. It bothered me a little
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittanyJo View Post
    Ok, this isn't personal but I find that really offensive. Yes, we all should feel tremondous gratitude to our armed forces but disrespecting an entire religion is ignorant and spreads hate. That is JMO
    I agree.
  5. Tackling our first deployment!
    Tackling our first deployment!
    Blog Entries
    I value your opnion. I'm not saying I agree with it all, but I think it gives a different perspective on things.
    After waiting and worrying, he's finally home!
  6. JoRose83
    I have read this before and there are parts that I agree with and parts that I don't....But I thing that it is wonderful that you shared this with us!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!
  7. Senior Member
    just because you are Muslim doesn't make you a terrorist..
  8. ♥ All You Need Is Love ♥
    ♥ All You Need Is Love ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain. View Post
    I got about halfway and stopped reading. It bothered me a little
    Me too.

9. MIA for awhile...
    MIA for awhile...
    ALL forces- not just marines lol.

And yeah- Brit I kinda agree with you.... it doesn't offend me though, just shows a little arrogance. However, we really have no idea why she is writing this letter; perhaps she lost her son in the war? Or her husband? You never know?

Either way- ALL FORCES.....not just marines
    Blame your man, not Myspace!!
    Simmy 2009. All rights reserved, copy it and you die.
    Bite me! PLEASE! I want to be a vampire

10. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    I agree. I think it's stupid how it sounds like we should all believe in the same thing. What about the people who aren't part of that religion or don't believe in jesus but still believe in our military. Ah well glad to hear about all the things she doesn't care about.

Quote Originally Posted by SIMMYBABEZ View Post
    ALL forces- not just marines lol.

And yeah- Brit I kinda agree with you.... it doesn't offend me however, just shows a little arrogance. However, we really have no idea why she is writing this letter; perhaps she lost her son in the war? Or her husband? You never know?

Either way- ALL FORCES.....not just marines
Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast