Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: going from guy to guy..

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

going from guy to guy..

Advertisements
    I'm putting this in debates b/c I know it will probably turn into one..LOL
    But why do people go from guy to guy to guy to guy. Why can't people just TRY and be comfortable by themselves?? Why the rush??
    This is sparked from a IRL friend she keeps jumping from guy to guy and wonders why all the relationships fail...
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I think a lot of people just cant handle being alone. They NEED to be with someone. Even if its a bad situation. I hate it when someone just broke up with someone and 2 weeks later are in "love" with someone else. Slow the hell down and take some baby steps.
  3. Rockin the world like never before!!
    Rockin the world like never before!!
    Some people just don't know how to be alone...i use to be kinda like that..it's like i was scared to be alone..but i was scared to be with different guys i just kept going back to an asshole..then i met my hubby after i took a 4 month break..LOL but we dated for a while and only saw eachother on wekends...but yeah thats an entire new topic!!
  4. Loving my soldier since '96
    Loving my soldier since '96
    I think mainly because people are afraid to be alone. I know someone that has been married 3 times all marriages failed. She rather be with any old man than just deal with being single...because to me single doesnt mean being alone.
    (Disclaimer: The following information is coming from a Army wife who doesn't actually know any specifics 100%. Often told to her by husband or other wise ones. Though, they all will admit that at times they dont know the specifics neither. The information received should be considered unstable and possibly flammable. Do not disseminate. )
  5. Senior Member
    I think a lot of people (guys included) are just afraid of being alone. When one relationship doesn't work, they jump into another one for several reasons. For one thing, it helps them forget the recent break up. For another thing, many women just want someone to "love" them...even if it isn't real love. It' a form of low self esteem for many. And, in all honesty, there are also lot's of women out there (men too) who are just in love with the idea of being in love.
  6. who will drive my soul?
    who will drive my soul?
    Quote Originally Posted by lissa_burris View Post
    I think a lot of people just cant handle being alone. They NEED to be with someone. Even if its a bad situation. I hate it when someone just broke up with someone and 2 weeks later are in "love" with someone else. Slow the hell down and take some baby steps.
    i totally agree. take some time to get to know yourself. you will probably NEVER know the real you if you go from guy to guy to guy.
    www.acoan.scentsy.us
    www.andreacoan.blogspot.com
  7. mn_princess
    I'm not a fan for jumping into relationships one right after the other. But I went from a 6 month relationship, being single for maybe 2 weeks, to being with the DB. And he and I have been together now for over a year. And suprisingly, he's helped me see who I really am and helped me love me for me. I know it's not the same case for a lot of people, but this one actually worked out for me.
  8. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    Because I was the girl who did go from guy to guy..... I was scared and afraid to learn who I truly was.

It took me years to figure it out.

9. Senior Member
    this is something i struggle to understand too...i mean, i was "single" for about 2 years before i got together with DF...i dated a few guys and made out with a few more guys, but i was never in a relationship (and never slept with any of those guys) and i was really happy 99.9% of the time!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  10. Senior Member
    OMG this question just BUGS the HE** out of me cause i hate it when girls do that then come and whine to you cause they cannot find someone and i always gtell the JUST SHUT THE EFF UP...

but i think it is because they are longing to have that companion ship. and wanteing to be loved. cause my friend is always telling me why did i find love and she cannot.. also i think it is because they are whores :tehee if they get to know the person first BEFORE you sleep with them then maybe it will work out....
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast