Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southwest Drama...

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Southwest Drama...

Advertisements
    Its been on dr phil twice...

I have never ever had a problem on their flights...Though I am not skinny and pretty..But I am overweight...

I have always had good luck with them, they were always on time if not early and very nice...

Has anyone ever had this drama on flights...
    Are you scrappy enough for me
  2. Living in paradise :D
    Living in paradise :D
    Haven't had any drama. The last time I flew with them they were suprisingly VERY friendly-friendliest Flight attendants and CS I've dealt with in a long time.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i haven't had any drama but it is seeming odd that now there are several women that have been kicked off because of "flight attendant discretion". it seems extremely odd, maybe they need to redo their training or something.
  4. Senior Member
    I don't think I've ever flown on them, but I've never had any trouble with any flight that couldn't be helped. I had one situation where I missed a connecting flight due to bad weather, but the airline was able to find another airline that had a flight a couple hours later so I was able to take that one no problem.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I think it just seems like the two young girls that were on there today were just after their 15 minutes...Espically when he had that email.
    Are you scrappy enough for me
  6. Looking for the sunshine...
    Looking for the sunshine...

I just thought those two girls where just little biotchs......whenever anyone is involved in a altercation selective memory always comes into play. Not siding with anyone on this just making an observation.

And why is that because someone is in the customer service business that their "human emotions" should never come into play?? I know people just shouldn't be nasty to one another. But...haven't you ever been in a store and some customer is being totally bitchy/unreasonable is seems as if they are just trying their hardest to be ignorant/rude and just downright nasty? And usually the person they are complaining at usually can't help the situation?

I think if people could just STOP, take a deep breath and just try to be nice to one another things truly would be better. Dont' get me wrong, I can be the nicest person but if you're an ass I'll make sure you remember tangling with me!

I think those two girls just showed their asses and got caught at it and someone called their bluff. I'm sure the flight attendant went a bit overboard so there are no winners.

Just my two cents.
  7. Banned
    Banned
    i have only flown delta and british airlines but airports are high stress areas anyway.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I did my senior thesis on SW airlines and they have the best reputation for service in the airline industry. The CEO has a very unique outlook on customer service and this has really contributed to their success. Now, they have had recent troubles since I wrote my thesis, however I fly them frequently and have always had outstanding service.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I don't like to fly SW because they seem to have a lot of issues lately. The whole thing makes me nervous to fly.
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Fly NW! (well, I will only fly nw cause I get to fly for free now that I am a REAL employee!)

I usually do fly SW cause they usually have the cheapest flights... But I haven't ever seen extrordinary service from them. Not that I even know if NW would be any better... especially since I will be BEHIND the scenes and not someone the public will be dealing with.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast