Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Be a stripper or join the military

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Advertisements
    Military. I'd be in the military now, actually, if I didn't have medical issues preventing..
  2. Senior Member
    I would be a stripper.I don't think I could handle being in the military at all.But I would not become a prostitute.& if my daughter wanted to be a stripper,I would discourage it.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassaundra View Post
    at hustler in New Orleans there was a stripper who was about 40 no lie. When she dipped her freaking knees popped! only one guy gave her a dollar and she couldn't even bend down to take it. it was sad! but i would join the military. Nothing against strippers at all be/c I have met some really sweet girls but even if I had the body, I just couldn't! Epesically since i am pretty musically talented, i will always have a job when i want it. I wouldn't make as much money in the military but at least my dh wouldn't have to beat ass. If my daughter wanted to, i would encourage her to be in the military too. if she wanted to be a stripper, i wouldn't condem her. if she wanted to be a prosititute, I would love her and try to help her where she wouldn't have to do that. If she didn't want my help, well, then I would just love the heck out of her.
    i agree with the daughter thing!!! i like that answer.

i would still cry and be sooo hurt!! and cry and cry and pray to the Lord to guide us! and then i'd go with your answer!
  4. MIA for awhile...
    MIA for awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassaundra View Post
    at hustler in New Orleans there was a stripper who was about 40 no lie. When she dipped her freaking knees popped! only one guy gave her a dollar and she couldn't even bend down to take it. it was sad! but i would join the military. Nothing against strippers at all be/c I have met some really sweet girls but even if I had the body, I just couldn't! Epesically since i am pretty musically talented, i will always have a job when i want it. I wouldn't make as much money in the military but at least my dh wouldn't have to beat ass. If my daughter wanted to, i would encourage her to be in the military too. if she wanted to be a stripper, i wouldn't condem her. if she wanted to be a prosititute, I would love her and try to help her where she wouldn't have to do that. If she didn't want my help, well, then I would just love the heck out of her.

Lol. Wow, well 40 yro.. not bad. Not many can make their stripping career last that long though.

I don't think stripping is a bad thing- my sister is having problems finding a job, and she's a single mum- so the thought is crossing her mind. And my family supports it but we won't pay for her boob job
    Blame your man, not Myspace!!
    Simmy 2009. All rights reserved, copy it and you die.
    Bite me! PLEASE! I want to be a vampire

5. Senior Member
    BOTH! no prostitution though! military would be fun, stripping is exhilaratingand i would enjoy it, and good money!

6. Senior Member
    military and id want my kids to make their own decisions...

7. soldiersangel
    Military, deffinately!
  8. Senior Member
    Let's see......basic training and getting shot at or showing off the goods for wads of cash......I'd strip in a heartbeat......of course, it helps that I am a sexy manbeast
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMMYBABEZ View Post
    Lol. Wow, well 40 yro.. not bad. Not many can make their stripping career last that long though.

I don't think stripping is a bad thing- my sister is having problems finding a job, and she's a single mum- so the thought is crossing her mind. And my family supports it but we won't pay for her boob job
    My dh and looked at each other and said, she has to be someone's mom or the owner's wife! she was totally 80s too! big hair, WHITE patent leather stilettos, and a hot neon pink g-string! just
  10. Senior Member
    Military for me!! I would be in it now if I hadn't married DH (confusing story!) I've had friends who are/were strippers and I just couldn't do it. Heck, I can't even dance on a dance floor- NO RHYTHEM! Plus, I have low self-esteem about my body...BUT I would LOVE to be in the military!!! Except now, I have my DD and I wouldn't want to be away from her all through basic etc.
    LOVIN' MY LIFE AS A MOM AND A WIFE!
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast