Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Be a stripper or join the military

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Stripper! But no to the prostitute part, I couldn't do that.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I would join the military. I served 4 yrs AD/6 reserves and it was a great tool for growing up, not to mention security, good benefits and hard work. If my daughter wants to join, I am all for it. If she wanted to be a stripper, I would disown her. Sorry, but that is not the life I would want for my daughter and there is no way in heck she should be viewed like that by other people. That is my opinion.....
  3. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by flangl18 View Post
    I would join the military. I served 4 yrs AD/6 reserves and it was a great tool for growing up, not to mention security, good benefits and hard work. If my daughter wants to join, I am all for it. If she wanted to be a stripper, I would disown her. Sorry, but that is not the life I would want for my daughter and there is no way in heck she should be viewed like that by other people. That is my opinion.....

I should HOPE my daughter would have more self-respect than to strip....
  4. and still I think of you
    and still I think of you
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flangl18 View Post
    I think it is really ashame that you would disown your child over something like that. I dont care what my kids do, I would never even threaten to disown them.
  5. and still I think of you
    and still I think of you
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post

I should HOPE my daughter would have more self-respect than to strip....
    Sometimes its not about self respect. In my situation, the base we were at there are no other jobs unless you want to work at mcdonalds. and working there would have only payed for my kids to go to daycare, something i did not want either, so this was a better alternatitive.

i have a lot of self respect for myself. matter of fact, most people who know me, would never know that I danced until I told them. You can have "stripper morals"
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Sarah*J~*~ View Post
    I think it is really ashame that you would disown your child over something like that. I dont care what my kids do, I would never even threaten to disown them.
    I should put it in a different way, you're right. I would Not support them however in doing something like this.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    stripper, no prostitution, all though a well paid call girl, like the one the govenor called, uh, a few thousand dollars an hour...
    i do not like the military, i want to be with the ones i love
  8. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Sarah*J~*~ View Post

I REALLY don't understand why my daughter would have the desire to dance NAKED in front of people. If she LOVES to dance that much, then I'm all for her being a dancer with clothes ON!
  9. and still I think of you
    and still I think of you
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post

I REALLY don't understand why my daughter would have the desire to dance NAKED in front of people. If she LOVES to dance that much, then I'm all for her being a dancer with clothes ON!
    So you would disown her???? I can understand not supporting it, but disowning is harsh
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I would have to say military for me.....people would pay me to keep my clothes on in a strip club
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast