Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Code Pink

1. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN

Code Pink

Advertisements
    Put this here just in case, don't think it can get bad, but who knows.

I just watched Rob Riggle in Berkley talking to Code Pink members.
    http://www.thedailyshow.com/ (In the list of new vids) I know this is the Daily Show but the words that come out of someone else's mouth are def their own!
    A woman actually said "It's very important to protect free speech," and Rob Riggle said, "If only there was an organization sworn to protect free speech." She said, "Wouldn't that be great!" HA!
    Another said, "We don't need to worry about the Marines rights, it's not an equal relationship." Oh man.

Anyone know more about them? I'm browsing their website now.

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

2. Banned
    Banned
    Ignorance
  3. Senior Member
    i agree with Tawny....very sad...

4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I was watching that last night. The expression on his face at the end was priceless.
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  5. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by germanchick View Post
    I was watching that last night. The expression on his face at the end was priceless.
    We get everything a day later here.

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.