Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleavage

1. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN

Cleavage

Advertisements
    Have we had this discussion lately?

How much is too much? What's appropriate for you personally and others? Do you automatically think SKANK when you see a girl with some cleav showing?
    Discuss.

Just on my mind, last night a friend told me to get over my boobs, they will show sometimes, don't worry about it! So wondering what women in general thought about cleavage!

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

2. Living in paradise :D
    Living in paradise :D
    Because my boobs are so big, unless the shirt is right up to my neck or a turtle neck, I'm gonna show some cleavage. Especially when I bend over unless it's a tight, right up to my neck shirt.

So it doesn't bother me for the most part. It only bothers me if it's skin tight with like half or more of their boobs hanging out.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I don't like people seeing something that is very personal for me. To me that is only something for my DH and my children need to see.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  4. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    It doesnt bother me really....Id rather see that for sure then booty hanging out of short shorts.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I have very big boobs and I'm very short. I'm not going to restrict myself to only wearing very high cut shirts throughout the year. I wear tanks same as anyone else. I'm tasteful tho I think.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBlue505 View Post
    Because my boobs are so big, unless the shirt is right up to my neck or a turtle neck, I'm gonna show some cleavage. Especially when I bend over unless it's a tight, right up to my neck shirt.

So it doesn't bother me for the most part. It only bothers me if it's skin tight with like half or more of their boobs hanging out.

exactly i consider myself lucky if i find a cute shirt i like that doesnt show some boobs:S

7. Senior Member
    A little bit doesnt bother me.. a LOT bothers me. I wouldnt have cleavage unless I duct taped my boobs together or paid $5000 for new boobs lol
  8. and still I think of you
    and still I think of you
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBlue505 View Post

If you are seriously offended by boobs, do not come to Europe. they do not care

I dont worry about it usually unless the shirt is being worn tacky...
  9. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkley View Post
    I have very big boobs and I'm very short. I'm not going to restrict myself to only wearing very high cut shirts throughout the year. I wear tanks same as anyone else. I'm tasteful tho I think.
    See that's what I'm dealing with. I just reach over 100 pounds within the past 6 months, but I'm spilling out of my Cs (have to get fitted again next time i go to the states, DREADING it!) I was trying on tops and I'm always so paranoid over drawing attention to them. I actually had someone ask me if they were fake recently!

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I don't like to show a lot of cleavage but sometimes it happens LOL. What other people wear is what they wear other then making me chuckle from time to time I could not care any less.

NOW Saturday at Plush this girl was wearing the CUTEST pair of 1970's style high waist sailor shorts (the buttons like the dress blue bottoms) I didn't notice at first that she had this little weird top that had only one front button (like a little shrug/jacket) well she had no bra on and she had bottom boob cleavage going on. It looked so funny. My little sister looked at her and said "UMM NO just NO" really loud to the girl. (the girl didn't even hear her it was REALLY loud in there) It made us laugh but hey if she is comfy with her boobies hanging out the bottom of her top more power to her LOL.
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast