Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: stealing pictures?

1. Banned
    Banned

Question stealing pictures?

Advertisements
    ok so I'm putting this in here b/c who knows how this will go. How do you feel about someone stealing pics of your myspace or any other place you have your pics? I ask b/c My husbands "sister" I say it like that b/c they are not bialogically (sp) related. Her father just claims my husband as his son. We've never met her nor has she met my children. Well this fuckin bitch stole pics of my kids off MY page and put them on hers I am furious. No one has the right to take anyones pictures without permission. yeah yeah I know if I put them on the internet blah blah blah. But have some tact and ask if the person minds. So I'm just curious, how do you feel about someone taking a picture from your site and using it without asking you?
  2. Cookie Queen
    Cookie Queen
    Ask her to take them down.
  3. Banned
    Banned
    I did, she wouldn't so I blocked her and made everything private. My page was private before but I don't know if my albums were but they are now.
  4. Senior Member
    It would bother me. I would ask her to take them down.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I have had it happen before...My ex took a bunch of pictures off my myspace and facebook to put on his...they were pictures of him so it wasn't a big deal...but it was the point...he just makes me angry!!! he he!! But in your situation I understand you getting mad...politely ask her to take them down, block her like tou said you did and if it continues report her! Good luck!
  6. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    despite you not wanting to hear this, it is the internet, if you put them up then yes they are up for anyone to use. That is a risk...For me though my page is private, so only my friends can view my pics. other then that maybe look for a code so you can't right click on your pictures. It doesn't really bother me if I don't want anyone looking at the pictures I just don't post them.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

7. Banned
    Banned
    this bitch is crazy. She spelled my sons name wrong on top of it all. yeah I know small thing but big to me. And was writting captions to my daughters pics like "bitch asses don't fuck with me" b/c she was posing with her finger pointing :mad I told her I would report her and she said so what I'll make a new page then threatened me that if I ever came around her "hood" she'd fuck me up
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rosebud* View Post
    despite you not wanting to hear this, it is the internet, if you put them up then yes they are up for anyone to use. That is a risk...For me though my page is private, so only my friends can view my pics. other then that maybe look for a code so you can't right click on your pictures. It doesn't really bother me if I don't want anyone looking at the pictures I just don't post them.
    i dont think the issue here is looking at them.. but taking them and using them on their own page...

Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rosebud* View Post
    it has nothing to do with me not wanting to hear that. I knew someone would say that, that's why I said it in my post. My page is private and this girl is sorta but not really family. She was on my friends list. But yes I know it's the internet yada yada yada but my question is general was how to YOU(general) feel about people stealing pics
  10. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jess~ View Post
    it has nothing to do with me not wanting to hear that. I knew someone would say that, that's why I said it in my post. My page is private and this girl is sorta but not really family. She was on my friends list. But yes I know it's the internet yada yada yada but my question is general was how to YOU(general) feel about people stealing pics
    it doesn't really bother me. I post pics so people can see them. if they get 'stolen' i can't really control that. I just can control what i post on the internet. but that is just me. I'm very laid back and very few things make me pissed.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast