Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To Personal

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

To Personal

Advertisements
    I am curious about something
    I am not calling anyone out I am just wondering what peoples thoughts are on it.
    Do you think that sometimes woman post threads that are to personal? And when I mean to personal I mean exact emails that their SOs have sent them?
    To me it just seems like those should be kept private between one another. I know if I posted my sweet romantic emails from DH and he knew he wouldnt be to happy about it. He wrote that to me and only for me. I am all for bragging and stating that my DH wrote me a super cute email but I cant imagine laying it all out there for the world to see.
    What are your views on it?

** I recognize that woman that have done this will read thia. Dont take this personal. Its just my opinion on the matter. I also understand that this debate wont stop people from doing it and thats fine...its their choice.
  2. I'm Only A Little Crazy
    I'm Only A Little Crazy
    Yep I do think that at times. I really don't need to know how many times you went to the bathroom that day.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I like to keep things between us.
  4. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    I don't post word for word things he wrote, maybe a sentence or two but never the whole email. That is for me. Sometimes I just say how sweet he was being. I also never post any IM convos we may have because like you I think those are just for me and him. But again everyone's idea of personal/private is different.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

5. Senior Member
    i totally agree ill quote him occasionally but thats about it

6. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Yes I do.. I think some things that are posted here are WAY too personal..

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

7. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    Doesn't bother me, because like anything else on the boards, I don't have to read it. Whatever you put out there is up to you, as long as it doesn't go against safety.

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

8. Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    I'm kinda on the fence about it. I never had posted anything personal, but when I was dealing with my DB being a douche bag, I really wanted opinions on things I was writing to him, not that he wrote to me, cause I know alot of ladies on here have been though or were going through the same thing.

As far as the emails he sends to me, no I wouldn't post those. They are usually VERY personal.

But, like a lot of things....to each their own I say.
    May today there be peace within. May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be..
    May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance and to bask in the sun. It is there for each and everyone of you.-- St. Teresa

9. fridaynightgirl
    I totally agree with you.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Um I dunno. Sometimes yes I read things and I'm like really that just sounds so private! BUT I'm guilty of oversharing especially when I'm really stressed and need advice. It won' thelp me to give you 1/3 of the story and expect advice..kwim. BUT when people are like OMGosh look at this email my dh just sent me I mean one time it's like aww but after a few I'm like ok really that's private. But still doesn't BOTHER me..kwim
    Now some of what people share in the Bedroom forum I'm like OMGOSH!! Please Please have some pride!!!
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast