Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: May 1st

1. Banned
    Banned
    Advertisements
    Truely what would it prove???? Students here did walk out, over an issue they really had no clue about. I think it all is a bunch of crap.... No offense to those of spanish / mexican heritage, but illegals weather from any country do not pay taxes and have become a burden on our society. Welfare is at an all time high. Sorry jmo!!
  2. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by diverlindsey
    That's fine if it has an effect but I don't get the issue...They are ILLEGAL.... it's not just them doing meanial jobs.... it's that they get healthcare and schooling for their kids....but no taxes are paid.... Just do it legally and I could care less..... Walking out for a day isn't going to do anything.... but hey if that's what you want to do to make a statement go for it....

Hey here's my idea lets get all the marajuania smokers and stage a walk out to legalize Marajuania..... (i'm only up for it for medicinal purposes) it's an Illegal drug....Wahoo...Who's with me

Although I still don't get why they won't legalize MJ when its affects are just as bad as the toxins in smokes and the damage/affects on alcohol. But that is another disscussion in of it's own.

3. PRETZEL
    PRETZEL
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyIrishFamily
    Wouldn't it make more sense to do it May 5th?
    Cinco de Mayo....is only one of Mexico's independance days.....it is actually celebrated in the US more than anything.....

Not all of the illegals are from Mexico.
  4. RockstarMom
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond
    Any one walking out of their jobs???? I for one am!!!!

It will be a DAY WITHOUT A MEXICAN brought to life and intenstified!!!!!

5. RockstarMom
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond
    Cinco de Mayo....is only one of Mexico's independance days.....it is actually celebrated in the US more than anything.....

Not all of the illegals are from Mexico.

still........
  6. New MOMMY and LOVING it !!!!
    New MOMMY and LOVING it !!!!
    I cant and I dont think I would... I have my own family to worry about not millions of immigrants

Pregnant with baby #2 !!!

7. I Can See Clearly Now....The S**T Is Gone
    I Can See Clearly Now....The S**T Is Gone
    COme on everyone....5/20 (we already missed 4/20) we'll walk out for MJ......Sorry....I just don't get the walk out idea!!!!
  8. PRETZEL
    PRETZEL
    Quote Originally Posted by wileys_cherries
    Okay and what does that mean I may be suffering from preggo brain but that doesn't make sense to me .
    Sorry if I confused you in my answer....some one asked me if I was an illegal immagrant....I said no....and that I was not an immagrant.

I am born and breed in the US.

Tracing my family tree.....my ancestors were in what is now known as the United States before it was the United States.....does that help?
  9. RockstarMom
    Quote Originally Posted by diverlindsey
    COme on everyone....5/20 (we already missed 4/20) we'll walk out for MJ......Sorry....I just don't get the walk out idea!!!!
    Damnit!! We did miss it.....could we claim we were stoned? It was ONLY 6 days ago!!
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Like Lindsay said, I am fine if immigrants want to come to the states legally! When they do it illegally, then start saying they should have rights, that's what blows me away! So do I get rights to stay out of prison if I drive drunk? It's ILLEGAL, thats what it stems from. Everyone can say that they were born here, or we took the land from Indians, blah blah blah, what it comes down to is that we are a country, we have laws, and they need to be followed. It still really baffles me that these students walked out of class, and then you see it on TV and there are kids sitting around smoking cigarettes, talking on their phones and chatting. Looks like they are REALLY for the issue! That, to me, just makes the whole thing look like a joke.

I just see no reason to reward people who have come here illegally. Slap in the face to those who have waited or are patiently waiting for citizenship.
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast