18 27.27%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SO arguements

1. Loving my soldier since '96
    Loving my soldier since '96

SO arguements

Advertisements
    Wait for the poll.......

When you and your so cant agree on something and it pisses you off to no end. What do you do? Why?
    (Disclaimer: The following information is coming from a Army wife who doesn't actually know any specifics 100%. Often told to her by husband or other wise ones. Though, they all will admit that at times they dont know the specifics neither. The information received should be considered unstable and possibly flammable. Do not disseminate. )
  2. Banned
    Banned
    If we just can NOT make any headway on the issue at that time it is tabled for discussion at a later date. If it is a decision that MUST be made immediately we work until we DO come to a decision.
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Most things, we just agree to disagree and drop it. But when it is important things, we sit and talk it out. I voted agree to disagree, only because we agree on most things that are of mucho importance in our house.
  4. Loving my soldier since '96
    well for Dh and I, Well it depends on the issue. We find ourselves to agree to disagree alot but if things get heated I will walk away and deal with it later when we both calm down. Then if its a issue that is VERY important we will try to talk it out.
    (Disclaimer: The following information is coming from a Army wife who doesn't actually know any specifics 100%. Often told to her by husband or other wise ones. Though, they all will admit that at times they dont know the specifics neither. The information received should be considered unstable and possibly flammable. Do not disseminate. )
  5. Cookie Queen
    Cookie Queen
    We yell and scream and then talk it out.
  6. Senior Member
    Sorry in advance, we found it works, so i think he does it on purpose....we are weird...

A BJ followed by and discuss it again, we seem to come to an agreement.
    LMAO! Sorry but its true, now he is away, we write it down and we will get to it later.
    If in need of immidiate attention, he leaves it up to me (if i need to resolve the issue or him if he needs too) we have to trust eachother to make the best possible choice for our fam.
  7. baby.blue.eyes
    We talk it out and if we still don't get things worked out then he usually changes the subject, but that makes me mad so I bring it back up again a little later and then usually talk it out again.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLA View Post
    Sorry in advance, we found it works, so i think he does it on purpose....we are weird...

whatever works!

Usually DH is the one that gets emotional, so if it's anyone who's getting pissy it's him

Usually we just talk it out. We've kinda grown up from the yelling thing a long time ago. Although sometimes we do the walk away, agree to disagree, so it really depends on the subject.
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    that is one thing that I love about Db is that we can have adult conversations and talk through our problems... I have always been one to just walk away or get off the phone relax and get over it...but he doesn't let me do that he says that we need to talk about it to fix it...or it will just build up
  10. Loving my soldier since '96
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLA View Post

LMAO! Sorry but its true, now he is away, we write it down and we will get to it later.
    If in need of immidiate attention, he leaves it up to me (if i need to resolve the issue or him if he needs too) we have to trust eachother to make the best possible choice for our fam.
    if we have a huge fight...sex afterwards is a must.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast