Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy with Britney Spears?!?

1. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!

Confused Conspiracy with Britney Spears?!?

Advertisements
    So yeah it's late and I have ideas in my head. You think she is/was being drugged w/o her knowledge in order for her father to gain conservatorship?!? Conspiracies?!? The whole situation is pretty strange, if you ask me....
  2. Senior Member
    as much as i'd like to think that was the case...i doubt it. She's just a messed up individual that wasnt getting any attention anymore so she resorted to drastic measures and now she needs help.

Visit My Fitness Like Page for fitness tips and inspiration and Visit My New Fitness Blog
  3. who will drive my soul?
    who will drive my soul?
    i think she does need help. i don't think that she resorted to these drastic measures as a way to just get more attention. i think she just got caught up in the fame and the opportunities available (ie drugs). she got carried away and now she genuinely needs help. i honestly don't think she was drugged or anything to agree to that, and i really don't think she's doing it for attention. i think it's a true problem at this point and she needs real, tough help.
    www.acoan.scentsy.us
    www.andreacoan.blogspot.com
  4. X
    X
    I just think she's nuts.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I think she may be bipolar but I think her dad is not in it fro her money he honestly wants to help her. I think he may be one of the very few people not using her for something.
  6. Joy
    Banned
    Banned
    I try and imagine the stress she's under. Being under someones control for so long and then having the opportunity to finally make decisions for yourself. Kind of like the preachers daughter syndrome. Ultimately I think she wanted what was best with her life, but with the high media attention she started folding under the pressure. Job issues, family issues, child issues, spousal issues, + fame = disaster. A person can only handle so much.

She does seem off, I think she may have developed a serious disorder, or is being manipulated through drugs. Look at who is to benefit most... Her own manager was trying to gain POA... that's a bit "much", when she has parents willing to assist.
  7. It's okay, I'm a nurse. I'm allowed to touch you there.
    It's okay, I'm a nurse. I'm allowed to touch you there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Green~Mammy View Post
    I think she may be bipolar but I think her dad is not in it fro her money he honestly wants to help her. I think he may be one of the very few people not using her for something.
    I'm leaning towards the Bipolar too. I think she's Bipolar Mixed Type but we'll see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    He will only honor the value that YOU put on YOURSELF. Love yourself, you are worth it.
  8. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    no.....thats crazy
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by OMG it's Andrea! View Post
    i think she does need help. i don't think that she resorted to these drastic measures as a way to just get more attention. i think she just got caught up in the fame and the opportunities available (ie drugs). she got carried away and now she genuinely needs help. i honestly don't think she was drugged or anything to agree to that, and i really don't think she's doing it for attention. i think it's a true problem at this point and she needs real, tough help.
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyReida View Post
    as much as i'd like to think that was the case...i doubt it. She's just a messed up individual that wasnt getting any attention anymore so she resorted to drastic measures and now she needs help.
    wow, I don't think that's true at all....

She is honestly one sick girl..she didn't CHOOSE to be this way...or even do anything to CAUSE it. Be it PPD or Bipolar disorder....it's out of her control.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast