Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: should pedophiles have rights?

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

should pedophiles have rights?

Advertisements
    should pedophiles have the right to take a picture of a child on a playground and put it up on a website so other pedophiles (the website is dedicated to pedophiles) can know where to go and how to avoid the law? what should their rights be
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    sorry NO ONE has the right to photograph and post a pic of MY child WITHOUT my permission. I dont care who they are.
  3. Senior Member
    hell no!! I don't know what they should be allowed to do but, being at a park full of kids is def on my hell no list
  4. Loving Life!
    Loving Life!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by harrisonsdream View Post
    should pedophiles have the right to take a picture of a child on a playground and put it up on a website so other pedophiles (the website is dedicated to pedophiles) can know where to go and how to avoid the law? what should their rights be
    Hell No. They should not be allowed to be taking pictures of children let alone posting them on websites.

My little Loves!
  5. Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    Amazon nut & Supernatural freak.
    HELL NO!!!!!
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Technically, I think that's a violation of right to privacy. Taking pictures without consent I mean. No one has the right to take your photograph and post it somewhere without your permission.

Short answer: No.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goldilockz View Post
    Technically, I think that's a violation of right to privacy. Taking pictures without consent I mean. No one has the right to take your photograph and post it somewhere without your permission.

Short answer: No.
    nope it's not because there is a website called portland girl love (huge news up here in WA and on montel right now) about this guy who just goes around and posts pictures of girls on the playground, community pool, etc and posts them on his website along with directions and the places to find them so other pedophiles can go and look at them and is protected under free speech.

i personally think that this guy should be castrated and forcefed his own dick it's disgusting! not to mention i think if anyone goes to his website, does something with a child and then gets caught he should be charged with facilitating it
  8. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Hell fucking NO.
  9. and still I think of you
    and still I think of you
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by harrisonsdream View Post
    nope it's not because there is a website called portland girl love (huge news up here in WA and on montel right now) about this guy who just goes around and posts pictures of girls on the playground, community pool, etc and posts them on his website along with directions and the places to find them so other pedophiles can go and look at them and is protected under free speech.

i personally think that this guy should be castrated and forcefed his own dick it's disgusting! not to mention i think if anyone goes to his website, does something with a child and then gets caught he should be charged with facilitating it
    I completely agree. I can not believe that nothing can be done about this. So sad! while i feel everyone has rights, this is not a right anyone should have
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    pedophiles are the lowest of the low and even among other criminals THEY are hated the most......

I believe once you commit certain acts you should have to forfeit certain rights.......
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast