Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Just have to bring this back up

1. Senior Member

Confused I Just have to bring this back up

Advertisements
    someone had posted a thread about who would cheat on thier hubbies.. there were a whole lot of people saying that they would never cheat then out of no where someone posted "never say never" but i am sorry i disagree on that when u are talking about someone you dearly love

who can you look thier spouses in their eyes and say you'll NEVER cheat on them?

I AM SO PROUD TO BE ONE OF THE WIVES WHO CAN SAY THAT...
    I will never cheat!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself.
    Confucius

I do my best to live by this rule and I can say I will never cheat.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Navywife85 View Post
    someone had posted a thread about who would cheat on thier hubbies.. there were a whole lot of people saying that they would never cheat then out of no where someone posted "never say never" but i am sorry i disagree on that when u are talking about someone you dearly love

who can you look thier spouses in their eyes and say you'll NEVER cheat on them?

I AM SO PROUD TO BE ONE OF THE WIVES WHO CAN SAY THAT...
    I will never cheat!
    I believe the "never say never" mantra is mine. That's really in regards to everything in my life. Life is a very long journey. So, I never close my mind to 'guarantee' that I will or won't do something. I'm old enough to know better than to put such strong stipulations on myself or other people.

If other people can guarantee without a shadow of a doubt what they will or will not do at every given moment in their unknown future, that's fantastic for them. For me, I choose to leave more wiggle room for trial and error and not set boundaries of unrealistic expectations knowing all are not actually achievable.
    *** Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. ***
    *** Women's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it! ***
    *** My husband bought me a mood ring the other day. When I'm in a good mood
    it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a red mark on his forehead. ***

Never go to bed mad, stay up and fight it out.
    ---------------------------------------------
    A half truth is still a whole lie.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    well my motto is more like..."shit happens"
    i never like to say abosolute things, because things really do change. you just never know i guess. I understand you believe that you will never cheat on him, and honestly if you believe that it probably won't happen. But sometimes there is that random thing...that life just throws at you.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cceribit View Post
    I believe the "never say never" mantra is mine. That's really in regards to everything in my life. Life is a very long journey. So, I never close my mind to 'guarantee' that I will or won't do something. I'm old enough to know better than to put such strong stipulations on myself or other people.

If other people can guarantee without a shadow of a doubt what they will or will not do at every given moment in their unknown future, that's fantastic for them. For me, I choose to leave more wiggle room for trial and error and not set boundaries of unrealistic expectations knowing all are not actually achievable.
    nope wasnt you if u did say that then i didnt read it but it wasnt really someone from this forum i had asked a few of my friends after that thread so i had to bring it back up because some of them said that they would never say never..
  6. Loving My Navy Veteran
    Loving My Navy Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cceribit View Post

I agree.
    And to clarify, I love my husband more than I ever thought possbile, I truly can't put it into words. I know tha man is my soulmate and I certainly hope that nothing ever comes between us.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaSweetie View Post
    I agree.
    And to clarify, I love my husband more than I ever thought possbile, I truly can't put it into words. I know tha man is my soulmate and I certainly hope that nothing ever comes between us.
    My position is not to say that I don't absolutely believe that my husband and I are anything but perfect for one another. We are. I love him more than anything I've ever loved in my life. I do hope that nothing ever comes between us, or cause either of us to hurt one another. But in the same breath, I cannot be blind that things can, and will happen. Things you can not foresee. Things that you would never imagine. And if you put stipulations on everything of what you will and won't do. The failure to be able to work through it can be devastating.
    *** Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. ***
    *** Women's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it! ***
    *** My husband bought me a mood ring the other day. When I'm in a good mood
    it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a red mark on his forehead. ***

Never go to bed mad, stay up and fight it out.
    ---------------------------------------------
    A half truth is still a whole lie.
  8. joanna766
    Quote Originally Posted by Navywife85 View Post
    nope wasnt you if u did say that then i didnt read it but it wasnt really someone from this forum i had asked a few of my friends after that thread so i had to bring it back up because some of them said that they would never say never..

It was me who said "never say never". Life has no guarantees, it is full of uncertainties and we try to live day to day. I commend you if you can say for certain that you will never cheat.
  9. Proud Mommy and lovin my Airman
    Proud Mommy and lovin my Airman
    i wont say never but with my bf i couldnt and wouldnt do it.
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I agree normally w/ the "never say never" post. I know many things have happened in my life that I thought would never happen or that I did that I didn't think I'd do.

However, I did say I know 100% I wouldn't cheat on my husband. I say that b/c, which I already posted why I said it, I have been in situations where I could of but instead of being weak & giving in to that need we all have when it's not being given to us (love, etc), I didn't. So thats why I feel I will always remain strong in that aspect. Obviously I love my husband and wouldn't dream of doing that, but based on experiences, I feel I know I wouldn't.

Of course, the same thing could happen to you and you be in a state of mind to not do the same behavior as before.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast