Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you ever cheat?

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Would you ever cheat?

Advertisements
    So since this has come up I just wanted to ask. Can you say definitely that you would never cheat on your spouse? Is this a situation where you wouldn't know unless you were in it or can you with certainty say that you would or would not?
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I thought I never would. But I did. We were seperated and he'd been screwing some chick so yes I did.
  3. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    No I wouldn't unless he cheated on me first then I wouldn't want to be with him anymore anyway so hell yeah I'd cheat frik him.

Wanted to add that I would only cheat on him after he cheated on me IF we were over and weren't going to be together anymore. If we were going to try and work things out then no I wouldn't that would be wrong to me. I know he would never cheat on me and I would never ever cheat on him.
  4. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    i never would, but i've noticed that some people think just hugging another man is cheating, so in that respect yes. but according to our standards, no.
    i think we need to have a common definition of cheating in order to get accurate results from the majority.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    I have cheated on a significant other, and been cheated on.

I can say with 100% certainty that I would never cheat on NYF. I've never felt this kind of certainty in any relationship before.
  6. Senior Member
    i feel like i can honestly say no i would never. Ive been cheated on before but have not done it back or done it period. I can only hope hes the same way

"When the stars have all been counted, and i stop loving you, honey they'll be driving BUICKS to the moon!" ~ Alan Jackson~
  7. Im crazy, the good kind
    Im crazy, the good kind
    I did when I was in high school...but i did it because he did it to me...still no excuse...

but i would never ever do it again!!
  8. Banned
    Banned
    I can say without a doubt, I would never cheat. I know what it feels like to have it done and could never do that to my husband! Both of our ex spouses cheated on us.
  9. Biz
    i did before (with my ex). i think it hurt me more than it actually hurt him in hindsight. i would never want to be that disgusted with myself ever again.... so the answer is NO, i will never ever do it again.... i know the pain it causes.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i'm pretty sure if i can handle being drunk and in college, while he's been deployed for 15months.. without even coming close to cheating, that i wouldn't cheat ever. i pride myself on being a loyal person
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast