Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tookie Williams / Death Penalty

1. Jordawn

Tookie Williams / Death Penalty

Advertisements
    I'm watching it on TV and just wanted to know what you all thought about it.

I -PERSONALLY- think that he should be put to the death penalty. He got arrested, put in prision, and got sentanced to that. He tried to appeal and they all got denied. I don't think just because he has "changed his ways" he should be any different than anyone else. If his appeals were accepted and thing than yes okay thats a different story. But they didn't and so I don't think it should be any different. If you kill someone, not just one person but multiple than you deserve it ! And he STILL doesnt even addmit to killing them.. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Okay I'm done rambling - Your turn !
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Call me ignorant or behind times but who the heck is Tookie Williams???
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I dont know anything about the story, but how can a person claim that he's changed his ways if he hasn't admitted to doing the crime in the first place?! That said, the whole point of prison is to rehabilitate people so that they can go back into society - if he really has changed his ways then I'm not sure he should be sent to his death.
  4. ash
    i love the red sox
    i love the red sox
    Blog Entries
    i am whole-heartedly anti-death penalty, no matter what
    this is like a bad movie, and i'd give it a 5 on my netflix
  5. Jordawn
    lol he is the lead man of the Grips gang. He killed alot of people even though he says he doesnt. He is suppose to be put to the death tonight but everyone is debating on it. Hes written a bunch of books and has made alot of money. You should Rent the movie Redemption its about him , and Jamie Foxx is the actor for him. Its an awesome movie besides the fact that its about him lol
  6. Jordawn
    thats what I am saying, if he has "changed his ways" than why can't he admit to things hes done?? No matter what he is going to be in prision for life, so I'm glad for that. My mom works at a prision here and just because of this they were on total lock down today and tomorrow. Crazyness !
  7. Senior Member
    The Crips have a lot of history of drugs, fights and killings .

I got a Boo
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordawn
    thats what I am saying, if he has "changed his ways" than why can't he admit to things hes done?? No matter what he is going to be in prision for life, so I'm glad for that. My mom works at a prision here and just because of this they were on total lock down today and tomorrow. Crazyness !

His time will come and he will be singing another tune when he leaves this world.

I got a Boo
  9. Jordawn
    I totally agree !
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by ETHubby & 2 Kids
    His time will come and he will be singing another tune when he leaves this world.
    He may well be, but is it our right to decide to send someone to death?
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast