Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Tookie Williams / Death Penalty

1. Kat
    stand barefooted in my own front yard with a baby on my hip
    stand barefooted in my own front yard with a baby on my hip
    Advertisements
    I myself am an ex gang member. STUPID trust me.. And yeah, I have known many of people who should get put to death. The shit they have done. One of my bestfriends at the age of 13 was brutially murdered. His killer was suppose to be his friend. He did not get the death penalty. I do wish he had though.
    I am thankful Tookie was trying to redeem himself, persay... ( I dont think he could EVER redeem himself for the murders, but the gang life, yes.) by educating kids/teenagers against gang life. Hopefully he impacted someones life in a positive way.

But.. I do agree, eye for an eye.
  2. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

I say yes. When that person kills other people, he gives up that right. How is it fair that he deserves to live, when other people died because of him? JMO.
    I agree.

Who gives him or anyone else the right to kill an innocent person who hasn't done anything wrong.

If you commit cold blooded murder i believe you have then given up any rights you have to ANYTHING. That's why murder is illegal...
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/s...execution.html

"If they think they succeeded by killing him in getting people to forget about him, they have done just the opposite," said Barbara Becnel, his collaborator and most vocal supporter.

What an idiot. This is the problem with celebrities.

Does she honestly think that is why the governor didn't grant him clemency, so we'll forget about him? Idiot.
  4. Jordawn
    No kidding Rach ! Its so stupid and sad to me that he STILL couldn't admit to killing those people.. Its just not right. He knew he was going to die, and if he wasnt he was going to be in prision for the rest of his life, why hide something like that? Makes him look even more idiotic.. and less we forget GUILTY !
  5. Senior Member
    HAs anyone ever changed their mind on issues like death penalty or abortion because of a debate? No. Because we make these decisions on a totally emotional basis. THEN we make up a rationalization for it. That's what teh supreme court justices do, that's what whinos do, it's what all of us do.

Sorry for the bitchy tone but it's been a long and very argumentative day.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Whinos?
  7. Senior Member
    it's a professional legal term
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567