Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tookie Williams / Death Penalty

1. Jordawn
    Advertisements
    Are you talking about having this desicion or just in general? I think if they are going to show it all on tv and the internet then yes we have a right to talk about it and decided and post on whatever we want. And in general I think if you kill someone and have no feelings about it and can't even admit it then yes you should have to go through what they did. and its nothing even like that because for him it will just be going to sleep - think of all the pain that they all went through... Its sad. If you can atleast admit to it and say ya know I did it and I'm sorry, then its different. Killing multiple people is another thing ! Like I said my mom works out at a person and there are woman out there that are like yes I killed him I did it and I deserve to be here. They are okay with things that they have down and they know it was wrong. Its totally different with him. Just my opinion though :0)
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by zelda780
    He may well be, but is it our right to decide to send someone to death?
    If you look at it from a religious point of view, I believe that sometimes God appoints certain people to take "evil" away from this world. JMO as funny as that sounds.

I didn't know he never admitted to the killings. If that's the case, than yes, death penalty.
  3. Jordawn
    Yeah I'm a loser like that if somethings going on then I just think I have to know as much as I can about it.. Sucks lol
  4. Senior Member
    Rach...

It has been said in the news that he had made comments as to the noises a man was making as he was laying there dying... Like he was braggin on the death of the man.

I am not sure if he has said he did it though. Just thought it was sick that he remembers that of all things.

I got a Boo
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Well, I can guarantee if I were the family of the few victims he personally killed, I'd be screaming DEATH PENALTY in that court!
    Last edited by Rach; 12-13-2005 at 03:16 AM.
  6. Jordawn
    I'm with you !
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I just realized what I wrote wasn't true Edited since it was false information.
    Last edited by Rach; 12-13-2005 at 03:16 AM.
  8. Senior Member
    i am not going to say how i truly feel but at the end he is getting what he deserves.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Yes...I suppose I should take back what i said. God really is the only one to judge in the end and will punish accordingly.
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    and you know, I LOVE how these f'in celebrities try to get involved and act like they know it all!

Annoying assses
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast