Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Save money on groceries

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Save money on groceries

Advertisements
    Hello! I st wanted to tell everyone about this app i downloaded, it is called Ibotta. I have had it for a few months now and i have saved so mch money. I wanted to start getting extra cash for the holiday's and I have gotten a lot of my family to se it as well. Pretty mch when yo download the app yo select the coupons of the items yo are going to by and then take a picture of for receipt and it will load the money yo earned to the app. Yo can get gift cards with the money or yo can get the money through paypal. I wanted to share this because any not get money for the things yo are already purchasing?
    If yo download the app use the code wimkml and yo will get an automatic $10 and we will be on a team the more people yo have on a team the better because yo work with for team to earn extra bonus.

P.s. some of the keys on my keyboard to not work so that is why some words are not spelled correctly.
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylarsmith_ View Post
    Hello! I st wanted to tell everyone about this app i downloaded, it is called Ibotta. I have had it for a few months now and i have saved so mch money. I wanted to start getting extra cash for the holiday's and I have gotten a lot of my family to se it as well. Pretty mch when yo download the app yo select the coupons of the items yo are going to by and then take a picture of for receipt and it will load the money yo earned to the app. Yo can get gift cards with the money or yo can get the money through paypal. I wanted to share this because any not get money for the things yo are already purchasing?
    If yo download the app use the code wimkml and yo will get an automatic $10 and we will be on a team the more people yo have on a team the better because yo work with for team to earn extra bonus.

P.s. some of the keys on my keyboard to not work so that is why some words are not spelled correctly.
    I like ibotta too .

Have you tried Receipt pal, Receipt hog and Find & Save? I also like the cartwheel app for Target.
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by irish85 View Post
    I like ibotta too .

Have you tried Receipt pal, Receipt hog and Find & Save? I also like the cartwheel app for Target.
    No I have not. I will check them ot. Can't go wrong with money saving apps!!